The Aboriginal Business Quarterly (ABQ) is a national Aboriginal business magazine that is published four times per year. ABQ is the only business magazine that is specifically geared towards the Aboriginal business community in Canada. The magazine provides Aboriginal business news, information, and resources to help Aboriginal entrepreneurs start, grow, and manage their businesses.
The latest Aboriginal Business Quarterly for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Aboriginal Business Quarterly ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Aboriginal Business Quarterly App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Aboriginal Business Quarterly for PC
- 4 Install “Aboriginal Business Quarterly” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Aboriginal Business Quarterly?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Aboriginal Business Quarterly Reviews
Aboriginal Business Quarterly ANDROID App Summary
Mirabel Technologies, Inc has developed the Aboriginal Business Quarterly for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Aboriginal Business Quarterly has got over 30+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6
The latest update of Aboriginal Business Quarterly is Tuesday, December 1, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aboriginal Business Quarterly App Overview and Details
Aboriginal Business Quarterly is the first business magazine of its kind in Canada. Our content goes beyond simply telling stories that entertain to delve into industry best practices and how-to-style reporting aimed at assisting Aboriginal business leaders and entrepreneurs – as well as their partners, suppliers, customers and the politicians whose decisions influence the legal and regulatory landscape in which they operate.
• Ability to Download Issues to the Device
• Redesigned and optimized Issue downloads, with an ability to prioritize downloads using Download Manager
• Ability to Read the Magazine, while issue gets Downloaded in the background
• Ability to Share pages or Clip & Share content across different Social Media platforms
• Ability to display all Multimedia items in the issue
• Improvements in TOC thumbnail bar, to now include multimedia Play icon on the thumbnail, if video exists on the page
• Support for Streaming, External Video sources
• Hotspots fade-out after 3 seconds
Features of Aboriginal Business Quarterly for PC
1. Aboriginal business news from across Canada
2. Profiles of successful Aboriginal entrepreneurs
3. Business advice from experts in the field
4. Tips for starting and growing your Aboriginal business
5. Funding opportunities for Aboriginal businesses
6. Events and networking opportunities for Aboriginal business owners
7. Resources for Aboriginal business owners
8. A directory of Aboriginal businesses in Canada
9. A forum for Aboriginal business owners to connect and share ideas
10. A place to celebrate the successes of Aboriginal businesses in Canada
Install “Aboriginal Business Quarterly” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Aboriginal Business Quarterly on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Aboriginal Business Quarterly on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Aboriginal Business Quarterly and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Aboriginal Business Quarterly as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Aboriginal Business Quarterly On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Mirabel Technologies, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Aboriginal Business Quarterly?
->Complete UI change.
-> Minor bug fixes
-> Using Latest Android SDK .
Aboriginal Business Quarterly is an excellent resource for any business owner or manager looking to increase their knowledge of Aboriginal business. The magazine provides a wealth of information on Aboriginal business and culture, and is an excellent way to learn about new businesses and opportunities. The magazine is also a great way to network with other Aboriginal business owners and managers, and to learn about new products and services.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Aboriginal Business Quarterly for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Aboriginal Business Quarterly Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Aboriginal Business Quarterly to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aboriginal Business Quarterly and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aboriginal Business Quarterly. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aboriginal Business Quarterly.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.