Bourbon Street. Mardi Gras. The French Quarter. New Orleans is a city unlike any other, and it’s a place that L is very familiar with.
In Another Note, L takes the reader on a tour of the city, showing them all the different aspects that make it so unique. From the food to the music to the people, L gives a first-hand account of what it’s like to live in and experience New Orleans.
Whether you’re looking for a history lesson or just want to know what it’s like to party on Bourbon Street, Another Note is the perfect book for you.
The latest Another Note for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Another Note ANDROID App Summary
Anibal Ventura has developed the Another Note for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Another Note has got over 1474+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Another Note is Friday, October 2, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Another Note App Overview and Details
Another Note is a simple and awesome note taking app. It gives you a quick and simple note editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails and messages. Taking notes with Another Note is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
• Taking a Note
Serving as a simple word processing program, Another Note allows for as many characters as you’re willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share or delete the note through your device’s menu button.
– List/Grid View.
– Organize notes by color, title or creation.
– Swipe to delete or archive.
– Search notes.
– Quick memo / notes.
– Share notes any app.
– Dark theme support.
Features of Another Note for PC
1. Quick and simple note editing
2. Awesome note taking app
3. Gives you a quick note
4. Simple note editing
5. Easy to use
6. Fast and efficient
7. Takes up minimal space
8. Available on multiple platforms
9. Can be used offline
10. Supports multiple languages
Install “Another Note” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Another Note on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Another Note app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Another Note.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Another Note On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Anibal Ventura|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Another Note?
Bug fixes and optimizations.
The Another Note app is great for taking notes on the go. It is simple to use and has all the features you need to take great notes. Overall, I highly recommend the Another Note app to anyone looking for a great note taking app.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Another Note for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Another Note Reviews
I really like this app!
We refer the ownership of This Another Note to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Another Note and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Another Note. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Another Note.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.