Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle game in which you guide the sleepwalker Bob to the safety of his bed by manipulating the environment around him. It is a unique and challenging game that will test your problem solving skills.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Back to Bed for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Back to Bed For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Back to Bed for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Back to Bed.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Back to Bed on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Back to Bed and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Back to Bed on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Back to Bed On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Criss Cross Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Back to Bed ANDROID App Summary
The Back to Bed was developed by the popular developer agency named Criss Cross Games. They have the Back to Bed in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 74769 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Back to Bed latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, May 7, 2021 was the last date the Back to Bed was updated with new features. If you want to use the Back to Bed on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Back to Bed using the emulator later on.
Back to Bed App Overview and Details
Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle Indie game set in a unique, beautiful and artistic dream world, wherein you guide the sleepwalker Bob to the safety of his bed. To achieve this, you must take control of Bob’s subconscious guardian named Subob. The pair travels through a surreal and painting-like dreamscapes, filled with objects used to guide Bob towards the Bed, but also dangers that must be avoided!
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” – Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” – PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” – Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
– IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
– Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
– Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project – Nominee
– Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
– Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console – Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Features of Back to Bed for PC
1. 3D puzzle gameplay set in an artistic dream world
2. Players must guide the sleepwalking protagonist back to bed
3. colourful and detailed dreamscapes
4. Unique art style and dreamlike atmosphere
5. Relaxing and challenging gameplay
6. 30 levels to explore
7. 3 different worlds to discover
8. Can be played cooperatively with a friend
9. Includes a built-in dream journal
10. Created by award-winning Danish game studio Bedtime Digital Games
Whats New In this Back to Bed?
– Removed some unnecessary user permissions
– Various improvements and bugfixes
– Updated minimum API level
The Back to Bed application is a great tool for people who have difficulty falling asleep. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that can help people get to sleep. The app is also affordable, which makes it a great option for people who want to try a new sleep aid.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Back to Bed of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Back to Bed Reviews
Unable to play the game, just keep offering for me to buy it again or look at other titles.. Probably for the best of the controls are as bad as others are saying..
It does nothing, just redirects you to buy the game outside the store
good game but please improve the controls
Gane recently went free on playstore and now it’s not allowing me to play. What’s the use of making it free then. It shows me watch trailer and get game only on main menu. Trash game.
Controls don’t switch. Stuck with touch only. Hard to guide Bob. Sorry.
Looks nice, but controls are infuriating and result in losing even the simplest levels, would be downright impossible on later levels. Add to that the fact that the apple randomly can’t be picked up, no matter ho close you are, and the game struggling to know whether your tapping the apple or using the virtual controller makes it horrible to play (the latter could be easily fixed by fixing the virtual controller in place so it can’t be activated in the middle of the screen)
The game started out okay. It gives the player 2 options in which they can control the game. Both controls require work and it makes the game infuriating to play. Good concept, but what’s the point if one can’t enjoy it as the game doesn’t work properly.
Nice game. I played it on PC and enjoyed it. The touch controls on mobile are infuriating, but thankfully the game supports a gamepad (and I highly recommend playing with a gamepad). The game also supports Android TV, but unfortunately the pre-game screen is not controllable with gamepads, requiring click/tap to advance into the actual game. Afterwards, the game can be smoothly played with just the gamepad. And the game also includes Google Play achievements.
Bad Control System
Really stupid. Game doesn’t respond when you try to sit the apple down to play. 🖕
We refer the ownership of This Back to Bed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Back to Bed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Back to Bed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Back to Bed.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.