BelNet is a decentralized VPN network that enables users to securely connect to the internet and access online content and services without restrictions. BelNet is committed to providing a safe and secure online experience for all users, and its decentralized architecture ensures that users are not reliant on a single server or entity for their internet connection. BelNet is constantly expanding its network of servers and nodes to provide users with the best possible experience.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the BelNet: A decentralized VPN For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 BelNet: A decentralized VPN App Overview and Details
- 2 BelNet: A decentralized VPN App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install BelNet: A decentralized VPN For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 BelNet: A decentralized VPN ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of BelNet: A decentralized VPN for PC
- 6 Whats New In this BelNet: A decentralized VPN?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent BelNet: A decentralized VPN Reviews
BelNet: A decentralized VPN App Overview and Details
BelNet: A decentralized VPN App Overview and Details
BelNet is an onion routing protocol based decentralized VPN service that can be used to anonymously surf the internet.
The BelNet P2P VPN masks your IP address, physical location, your identity and protects you from corporations and third parties looking to collect your data.
Global Access: BelNet combines the best features of both the Tor and I2P networks to offer a high-speed, decentralized VPN service over the Beldex network. You can unblock any website using the BelNet dVPN with the single click of a button.
User privacy: You don’t need to provide an email, phone number, or other personal information to access the BelNet P2P VPN service. The BelNet app does not collect or store any of your personal data.
Security: BelNet leverages the security of the underlying Beldex network which now has over a 1000 masternodes. The masternodes helps in reinforcing private internet access via BelNet.
Beldex Name Service (BNS): The Beldex Name Service (BNS) is a specially designated domain name service within BelNet with the top level domain .bdx. Users can buy BNS domains with the BDX coin, e.g. yourname.bdx. BNS domains are completely private and unstoppable.
MNApps: MNApps are web applications hosted using BNS domains on BelNet. MNApps are censorship-free, ad-free applications hosted anonymously and cannot be traced or tracked or blocked by third parties.
BelNet is developed and maintained by the Beldex team, however, it is open-source and thus, open to community contribution.
For more information on the BelNet decentralized VPN, visit https://belnet.beldex.io/ or contact [email protected].
Download & Install BelNet: A decentralized VPN For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the BelNet: A decentralized VPN on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the BelNet: A decentralized VPN on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired BelNet: A decentralized VPN result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the BelNet: A decentralized VPN will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the BelNet: A decentralized VPN with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the BelNet: A decentralized VPN on your PC.
|App Name:||BelNet: A decentralized VPN On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Beldex International|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
BelNet: A decentralized VPN ANDROID App Summary
Beldex International is the developer of this BelNet: A decentralized VPN application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 19348+ users of this app. The BelNet: A decentralized VPN app rating is currently 1.1.1.
It was last updated on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BelNet: A decentralized VPN for PC
1. BelNet is a decentralized VPN service that can be used to anonymously 2. BelNet is based on the onion routing protocol 3. BelNet is free and open source 4. BelNet is available for Windows, MacOS, and Linux 5. BelNet is easy to use 6. BelNet provides good speeds 7. BelNet is reliable 8. BelNet has a large network 9. BelNet is constantly being improved 10. BelNet is the best VPN for anonymity
Whats New In this BelNet: A decentralized VPN?
– Minor bug fixed
Belnet is a decentralized VPN application that has many benefits over traditional VPNs. It is more secure, private, and efficient. Belnet is also easy to use and set up. Overall, Belnet is a great choice for those looking for a VPN solution.
This concludes our article on BelNet: A decentralized VPN Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BelNet: A decentralized VPN for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent BelNet: A decentralized VPN Reviews
Within a min VPN connected , best Decentralised VPN ever , i would suggest everyone to use this feature for Very secure and private browsing
The world need privacy … privacy available our belnet
Very fast and secure
Not connected internet when we use belnet
My speed not a good And my isp speed is a good
Wow its so nice to use
Excellent VPN. also in Decentralized App. Very useful.
We refer the ownership of This BelNet: A decentralized VPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BelNet: A decentralized VPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the BelNet: A decentralized VPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BelNet: A decentralized VPN.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.