Bookmate is an app for reading and listening to ebooks and audiobooks. It has a library of over 1 million titles in various languages. You can read or listen to books offline, and keep track of your progress. Bookmate also has a social feature, where you can follow friends and see what they’re reading.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bookmate: books & audiobooks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Bookmate: books & audiobooks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Bookmate: books & audiobooks ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Bookmate: books & audiobooks App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Bookmate: books & audiobooks for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Bookmate: books & audiobooks?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Bookmate: books & audiobooks Reviews
Download & Install Bookmate: books & audiobooks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Bookmate: books & audiobooks for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Bookmate: books & audiobooks.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Bookmate: books & audiobooks on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Bookmate: books & audiobooks and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Bookmate: books & audiobooks on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Bookmate: books & audiobooks On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bookmate: books & audiobooks ANDROID App Summary
The Bookmate: books & audiobooks was developed by the popular developer agency named Bookmate. They have the Bookmate: books & audiobooks in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 8.3.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5710085 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Bookmate: books & audiobooks latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, November 18, 2022 was the last date the Bookmate: books & audiobooks was updated with new features. If you want to use the Bookmate: books & audiobooks on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Bookmate: books & audiobooks using the emulator later on.
Bookmate: books & audiobooks App Overview and Details
Bookmate is a digital library full of good reads selected for you based on your individual preferences. Read books on your phone or tablet anytime you want.
− Stacks of ebooks and audiobooks in 14 languages
− Get recommendations from friends, experts & editors
− Keep your ebooks, audiobooks, quotes & notes with you
Discover new genres, explore must read bestsellers, listen to the audiobook player, and discuss books with other app users.
Get access to a huge collection of ebooks and audiobooks — read comics, new fiction, classics, romance, books for kids, sci-fi, business books and more with a Bookmate subscription. Even our free account offers 50,000 titles! Bookmate is your personal book tracker that helps you to monitor how often you read.
Bookmate makes recommendations based on your preferences. The more you read or listen, the more accurate our recommendations!
All your books, quotes, and notes get saved in Bookmate. Read or listen anywhere. Bookmate supports fb2 and epub formats, upload your own e-books. Enjoy your pocket book when travelling or during the commute.
With Bookmate you can keep up with what your friends are reading and listening to, and find new friends with similar interests. Share your books, quotes, impressions, and get likes. Reading is more fun when shared with friends!
For the best experience you can adjust the brightness and change the font or the background screen colour of the ereader. Audiobook listeners can set a timer and change the speed to suit. Start and stop as needed — begin on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
Enjoy your digital bookshelf with a great selection of genres, authors and languages. Get the subscription and stay loyal! Books of all kinds are available in one click.
Got any questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Features of Bookmate: books & audiobooks for PC
1. Bookmate has a wide range of books to choose from, based on your individual preferences.
2. You can read books offline, without an internet connection.
3. You can keep track of your reading progress and see how far you’ve read.
4. You can highlight passages, make notes and add bookmarks.
5. You can find new books to read, based on your reading history and preferences.
6. You can see how long it will take to finish a book, based on your reading speed.
7. You can read books in different languages.
8. You can listen to audiobooks.
9. You can join book clubs and discuss books with other members.
10. You can buy books directly from the app.
Whats New In this Bookmate: books & audiobooks?
We have fixed some bugs so the app is now faster and more stable.
Bookmate is a great application for reading and listening to books and audiobooks. It is easy to use and has a wide selection of books and audiobooks to choose from. It is a great way to relax and escape from reality.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bookmate: books & audiobooks of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Bookmate: books & audiobooks Reviews
Too many simple and not very interesting books, many interesting books and bestsellers are missing from the library by subscription.
Best app for reading 📚 ever! No doubt, I highly recommend this app 👌
This is a total joke: out of my readlist only some pieces of classics are available, most other books are ‘unavailable’, which I read stands for ‘we’re in negotiations to add these books to our catalogue’, which is by no means certain, so the titles are just there to tease you!
You have 7 days for free and then 9.99 kicks in monthly.
So so bad I hate it 🤮🤮🤮🤬😡
После того как Рашисты напали на украину, bookmate это единственная app которая предлагает русские книги и не находится в у России.
Why is nothing available? There is *ONE* book from Stephen King available. And I had to pay for the app? There are way better free online libraries, don’t waste money
Would be nice if it had Chromecast support.
We refer the ownership of This Bookmate: books & audiobooks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bookmate: books & audiobooks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bookmate: books & audiobooks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bookmate: books & audiobooks.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.