Buffalo Roam is a novel by Australian author, Jackie French. It was first published in 2008. The novel is set in the Australian outback and tells the story of a group of buffaloes who escape from a farm and go on a rampage. The novel was inspired by a true story.
Installing and using the Buffalo Roam for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Buffalo Roam ANDROID App Summary
Passport Labs, Inc. has developed the Buffalo Roam application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Buffalo Roam has over 67379 users with a great 2.5 rating overall. The latest version of Buffalo Roam is currently 7.2.0.
The latest upstate time of the Buffalo Roam is Tuesday, September 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Buffalo Roam on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Buffalo Roam App Overview and Details
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Buffalo’s official parking app. It’s easy!
Pay on the go
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
– Time’s precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
– Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
No price surprises
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
– Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
– Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
– Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
No need to rush
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
– Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn’t. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
Get started today
1. Download the Buffalo Roam app
2. Park where you see Buffalo Roam app signs
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Buffalo Roam app is not done yet! We’re constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
– Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
Features of Buffalo Roam for PC
1. The ability to pay for parking sessions through the app
2. The ability to extend parking sessions through the app
3. The ability to manage parking sessions through the app
4. The ability to see parking session history through the app
5. The ability to see upcoming parking sessions through the app
6. The ability to add multiple vehicles to the app
7. The ability to add multiple payment methods to the app
8. The ability to receive parking session reminders through the app
9. The ability to receive parking session alerts through the app
10. The ability to contact customer support through the app
|App Name:||Buffalo Roam On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Passport Labs, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Buffalo Roam On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Buffalo Roam on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Buffalo Roam. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Buffalo Roam, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Buffalo Roam?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Buffalo Roam is a great application for tracking and managing your buffalo herd. It is easy to use and has many features that allow you to keep track of your herd and their location. This application is a must have for any buffalo rancher.
Did the guide help you download and install the Buffalo Roam for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Buffalo Roam, let us know below.
Recent Buffalo Roam Reviews
App doesn’t work. Enter phone and email both result in “cannot process request”.
Isn’t working. Please fix t ASAP
Convenient, when it works. Would not let me open it this morning when I arrived downtown for work. Not good if I can’t use it.
Terrible app, can’t login no matter what I do. No customer service!
Just doesn’t connect
App suddenly gone after almost two years and with funds on my account left. Tried to reinstall for 20 minutes, then finally gave up because caused me to be late for work. Decided to keep parking spot, but try again in office. Tried multiple times. No luck. Started working with intend to try again, but got busy working. Came out and had a $40 parking ticket. Now have to pay or go to traffic court. Still can’t get the app to work agdin. Lousy.
Well nt give me options to complete setup…. Just like the city… Works, when it what’s to work..
Paid the minimum $10 to get the app to work, only to find after it took my money, that I didn’t have to pay for that specific spot on that day/time. Was only in buffalo that day, so I lost that money for nothing. No refund for the remaining balance is offered. Uninstalling… Don’t bother with this app, find a different spot in the city to park. Don’t park ehere this app is required.
On the street I was parked on, it gives you more than enough time (10 hours) on the “meter” for only 4 bucks. BUT you must pay a minimum of $10 to load a wallet that you may or may not use ever again because this app is only used in Buffalo, NY.
We refer the ownership of This Buffalo Roam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Buffalo Roam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Buffalo Roam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Buffalo Roam.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.