A carat is a unit of measurement for weight and purity of diamonds and other precious stones. One carat is equal to 200 milligrams. The term is derived from the Greek word for carob seeds, which were once used as a unit of weight.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Carat for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Carat On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, March 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Carat ANDROID App Summary
The Carat was developed by the popular developer agency named carat_HU_2.0. They have the Carat in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 348012 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Carat latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, March 12, 2018 was the last date the Carat was updated with new features. If you want to use the Carat on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Carat using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Carat For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Carat using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Carat on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Carat here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Carat for PC
1. Carat provides personalized recommendations for iPhone and iPad users based on their usage patterns.
2. Carat analyzes a user’s device and apps to understand how they use their device and what they like.
3. Carat recommends apps and games that are specific to the user’s interests.
4. Carat offers a variety of features to help users manage their device usage, including tracking their app usage, setting limits on their app usage, and more.
5. Carat is a free app and is available for download on the App Store.
6. Carat is available in English and Spanish.
7. Carat is developed by a team of researchers from UC Berkeley.
8. Carat has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, and more.
9. Carat is backed by a number of venture capitalists, including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and NEA.
10. Carat is the winner of the 2013 TechCrunch Disrupt Cup.
Carat App Overview and Details
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING
Carat is the first app to generate personalized recommendations for improving your battery life. After observing your use of the device for about a week, it will start to generate reports just for you.
Carat does not use GPS. It never runs in the background. The app uses almost no power.
Ever wondered why your battery is draining so quickly? Just install Carat, open it every few days so it can send data to our servers, and within a week Carat will start recommending Actions (just for you!) and even predicting the improvements you will see. Although Carat cannot measure energy use directly, it infers what apps are responsible using advanced machine learning methods.
And it’s free!
As you use your device, Carat occasionally takes measurements and sends them to our backend servers in the cloud, where we apply cutting-edge algorithms to determine what steps you can take to use less energy. By collecting snippets of non-personal data from a large number of devices, Carat does not need to run continuously in the background. Nothing we collect identifies you, personally.
Carat will tell you which apps it thinks are hogs (they use a lot of battery) and which are bugs (they use a lot of battery on your device but not most others). Being a hog or a bug does not make an app ‘bad’, but a user trying to improve their battery life can use these designations to adjust their behavior.
• Action List telling you how to improve your battery life and by how much
• Device information detailing exactly what data we are recording
• Reports apps that are using lots of energy and whether that is happening on other devices, too
• Detail views let you dive down into the data
• Low-overhead sampling requires almost no energy or CPU
• J-Score tells you how your battery efficiency compares to other users
• Sharing features let you post/tweet/blog about your experience; more users means more data which means better recommendations for you
Carat started at the AMP Lab, UC Berkeley, in collaboration with University of Helsinki. It is under active development by a team of researchers in the NODES group, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki. We are constantly making improvements, adding features, and giving you more knowledge about how your device is using energy. Remember, knowledge is power!
Whats New In this Carat?
2.2: Major fixes and improvements to sample collection, upload speed, privacy and overall energy efficiency. Support for Android 8.0+ devices (with usage access) and minor UI changes for better Carat experience.
The Carat application is a great tool for managing your finances and tracking your progress towards your financial goals. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their financial situation. While it is not perfect, it is a helpful tool that can make a difference in your financial life.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Carat of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Carat Reviews
Finally started working again- back to its usual good operation.
It’s the link and when opened it says it’s old and get update. Click up date nothing happens
J score has not updated in over a month. Uninstalled and reinstalled app and it’s been another three weeks and J score it is blank
Development stopt in 2018…
Works really well, but has stopped updating recently.
Not real world score. 4 year old LGg5 scored 99, 2 month old Samsung S20+ scored 24, 2800 v 4500 battery.
The app does not upload data any more. Is this a problem with the servers or the app?
It seems like people giving bad reviews don’t understand the purpose this application. They also don’t appear to know how to use it. It’s fantastic at what it does and provides very useful infomation regarding applications power usage
Need to read their website before judging.
We refer the ownership of This Carat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Carat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Carat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Carat.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.