ClassTag is a classroom engagement app that makes it easy for teachers to connect with parents and guardians. ClassTag makes it easy to communicate with parents and guardians about their child’s progress, upcoming events, and more. ClassTag also helps teachers to keep track of parent contact information and schedule parent-teacher conferences.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download ClassTag—Classroom Engagement For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 ClassTag—Classroom Engagement ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of ClassTag—Classroom Engagement for PC
- 4 ClassTag—Classroom Engagement App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this ClassTag—Classroom Engagement?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent ClassTag—Classroom Engagement Reviews
How To Install & Download ClassTag—Classroom Engagement For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ClassTag—Classroom Engagement ANDROID App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, ClassTag—Classroom Engagement has over 936260 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ClassTag has developed the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.32.0.
Until this latest version, ClassTag—Classroom Engagement has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.8. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ClassTag—Classroom Engagement On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of ClassTag—Classroom Engagement for PC
1. ClassTag is free for teachers to use.
2. ClassTag is an all-in-one classroom communication platform.
3. ClassTag reaches every family in a teacher’s class.
4. ClassTag helps teachers manage their class schedule and communicate with families.
5. ClassTag includes a built-in messaging system for teachers and families.
6. ClassTag allows teachers to share photos, videos, and files with families.
7. ClassTag features a built-in translator to help families who speak different languages.
8. ClassTag makes it easy for teachers to collect payments for school fees and supplies.
9. ClassTag offers a mobile app for families to stay connected on the go.
10. ClassTag provides customer support for teachers and families.
ClassTag—Classroom Engagement App Overview and Details
For teachers, ClassTag is a FREE all-in-one classroom communication platform that reaches every family, even the hard to reach ones, while helping teachers get supplies without paying out of pocket.
=> 3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE CLASSTAG COMMUNICATION APP:
* EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO REACH AND ENGAGE FAMILIES IN ONE PLACE
– Parents and guardians receive messages based on their preference via email or SMS. They receive all communications right away, without the need to download an app.
– Automatically translate messages into more than 100 languages.
– Parent teacher conferences, calendars, paperwork, volunteering, newsletters and more features at your fingertips.
* NO MORE EXCUSES – EVERY FAMILY IS REACHED
– See which families are reading and responding to messages and which families aren’t. This data is automatically added to a communication log and shows you who needs an extra nudge.
* FUND YOUR CLASSROOM
– Teachers receive $100 in funding on average by simply building their communities on ClassTag.
– Create wish lists that families and the community can participate in funding. This spares you from conducting laborious fundraising or buying all the supplies you need and want out of your own pocket.
For families, ClassTag is an amazing FREE tool for effortless participation in their child’s education. No more lost flyers in the backpack and missed deadlines. Simple, effective, available on the go and customized for your needs.
=> TIME TO TAKE ACTION:
Join millions of educators and families already using ClassTag to manage parent-teacher communication.
Whats New In this ClassTag—Classroom Engagement?
We improved handling the app cache.
As always, we're here to help – if you come across a problem, please email us at [email protected].
If you love ClassTag, please help spread the word to other schools, district leaders and teachers by leaving a review. Your experience will help us with our mission to improve parent-teacher communication and create healthy relationships with students.
ClassTag is a great classroom engagement application that allows teachers to connect with parents and guardians to help manage their classroom. ClassTag makes it easy for teachers to post updates and announcements, as well as track and manage RSVPs and permission slips. Overall, ClassTag is a great tool that can help teachers to better engage with parents and guardians, and to better manage their classroom.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent ClassTag—Classroom Engagement Reviews
I a great app. It’s nice to have a app to communicate with teacher..
Get information from my son’s teacher right away!
This is a amazing app. I can send my son’s teacher quick messages, and she replies back. I no longer have to call the school and hope the teacher gets my message. It makes me feel so much better and more hands on with my son’s education education.
This app is very helpful in being able to communicate with my child’s teacher. I don’t have to worry about looking for notes or phone calls we can communicate right here and I can send her money to help in class if I need to
I love the picture and I able to see my child’s backpack is in school when I miss her
Don’t have any issues with the app . Just wish all the teachers used the same one…
This app is easy to stay connected with different teachers each year, check on grades, school announcements and much more!
We refer the ownership of This ClassTag—Classroom Engagement to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ClassTag—Classroom Engagement and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ClassTag—Classroom Engagement.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.