Electric Bikes are the perfect way to enjoy the great outdoors. With a little pedal power, you can go anywhere you want to go. Cowboy makes the best electric bikes in the business. With a focus on quality and design, Cowboy makes electric bikes that are both beautiful and functional. Whether you’re looking for a leisurely ride around the neighborhood or a bike to take on your next adventure, Cowboy has the perfect electric bike for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cowboy – Electric Bikes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Cowboy – Electric Bikes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Cowboy – Electric Bikes ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Cowboy – Electric Bikes App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Cowboy – Electric Bikes for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Cowboy – Electric Bikes?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Cowboy – Electric Bikes Reviews
Download & Install Cowboy – Electric Bikes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Cowboy – Electric Bikes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Cowboy – Electric Bikes.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Cowboy – Electric Bikes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Cowboy – Electric Bikes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Cowboy – Electric Bikes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Cowboy – Electric Bikes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cowboy – Electric Bikes ANDROID App Summary
The Cowboy – Electric Bikes was developed by the popular developer agency named cowboy.com. They have the Cowboy – Electric Bikes in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 31578 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Cowboy – Electric Bikes latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, November 22, 2022 was the last date the Cowboy – Electric Bikes was updated with new features. If you want to use the Cowboy – Electric Bikes on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Cowboy – Electric Bikes using the emulator later on.
Cowboy – Electric Bikes App Overview and Details
Connect your ride
– Navigate the city like a local who knows every corner. Break free from congestion, be guided to your favorite places, even find bike parking spots.
– Map the quickest route or take a breather with the clearest alternative with real-time air quality mapping in your area.
– Monitor your speed and check your ride stats at a glance on your ride dashboard. Easily control your bike through your ride settings: front & rear lights, motor assistance, phone wireless charger, etc.
– Always know your charge. With predictive battery range estimation and charge reminders, you’ll never run out of power.
– Rain, shine (or snow or hail or fog), with live weather updates you’ll never leave the house unprepared.
– With embedded bike sensors, you can track all your activity details — moving time, speed, power delivered, calories burned, and more.
– Quickly see your ride trends over time with personalized stats.
– Collect badges for your achievements and show them off with pride.
– See how your stats stack up with your fellow riders. Track your fitness and find out how far you’ve ridden compared to the community with Cowboy leaderboards.
– Share your rides on Strava, and get credit for all your activities.
– Unlock your bike and start your ride with a simple tap in the app. You’re the only one who can turn it on. Activate Auto Unlock for an effortless start. As you approach, the bike senses your connection and comes alive.
– Whether near or far, you’ll be able to locate your bike at all times with GPS tracking. Use Find My Bike to follow the signal and pinpoint its exact location.
– [Theft Insurance exclusive] If someone attempts to snatch your bike, we’ll proactively notify you right away.
– With Crash Detection, if the bike detects that you’re ever in an accident we’ll check in to make sure you’re alright. If not, we’ll automatically alert your emergency contacts and share your live position.
You’ll never ride alone
– Need a maintenance? Subscribe to Cowboy Care and book an unlimited number of service appointments in the app. We’ll come right to your door and give your bike a full check-up.
– The Cowboy team is available to chat with you in-app for any bike or tech question you have along your ride.
– If your bike requires an update, the app will alert you automatically and guide you through every step.
Features of Cowboy – Electric Bikes for PC
1. Get directions to your destination without having to input an address.
2. Save your favorite locations and get directions to them with just a few clicks.
3. See real-time traffic conditions so you can plan your route accordingly.
4. Find the best route for you based on your mode of transportation.
5. Get detailed information on public transit options, including schedules and fares.
6. Stay up-to-date on construction and other road closures.
7. Receive alerts about accidents, traffic jams, and other incidents.
8. Save money on parking by finding the cheapest and closest options.
9. Track your progress and see how far you’ve traveled.
10. Share your location with others so they can track your progress and estimated time of arrival.
Whats New In this Cowboy – Electric Bikes?
– Major improvements to Auto Unlock’s reliability (on Android 12 or later)
– Faster app startup and other performance improvements
– Find accessories and spare parts compatible with your bike, directly in the app
– Get ready for your next firmware update (v4.16), featuring a major improvement for Auto Lock
– Other minor improvements & bug fixes
Although Cowboy’s electric bikes are a bit more expensive than some of the other brands on the market, they are definitely worth the investment. The bikes are high quality, durable, and come with a variety of features that make them perfect for city commuting. If you are looking for an electric bike that will get you around town quickly and efficiently, Cowboy is the way to go.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Cowboy – Electric Bikes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Cowboy – Electric Bikes Reviews
Best to have in watch as well to easy unlock or lock
The app has issues recording the data of my ride as I constantly see it in notification panel. In addition it is constantly running in the background and consuming battery. I tried limiting its battery usage, but it reverts back to unrestricted and keeps on consuming battery. Can you fix these issues? I’m giving it a 2 star rating, because besides that it does what I would expect it to do. Showing me ride statistic and unlocking the bike.
Ever since the new update my Bluetooth can no longer connect to the bike, totally bricking it. I’m on a Huawei Mate 10 Pro
App is really well made. Normally functions well. For my C4, firmware 4.15.0 is the most stable it’s been in months. Great improvements to auto unlock recently. Hope the stability continues! Thanks to the team 👍
Serious issues since the last firmware update appear to have bricked my bike and, for the first time, getting hold of support is proving difficult. The app is also, bizarrely, turning off the Bluetooth on my phone when it’s active in the foreground. Pretty dejected with it all right now.
The app/bike is overall ok, but I’ve experienced a weird bug where my emergency contact received a crash report for a trip where everything went smoothly. Also, auto unlock isn’t great. I’ve to start my C3 manually almost every single time.
This app always crashes whenever I open it…never a quick go since I have to clear all data every time and login again before it works again… EDIT 10/4/2022: even after the update and reinstalling still crashes when opening. Prepare yourself to still arive late everywhere…I’d expected an app required for/belonging to a >2k bike to work flawless.
Love the bike, the app is also good but it drains the battery like crazy. Within 2h my phone dies. Would have been nice if the bike had a way to charge the phone.
I just ran the latest update on my bike, from the app… I mean, how cool is that? I love the clean look & feel of the app and of course having reference to the power and speed of every ride. Fantastic already and improving with further development.
great bike get lots of looks stylish worth every penny or euro
We refer the ownership of This Cowboy – Electric Bikes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cowboy – Electric Bikes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cowboy – Electric Bikes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cowboy – Electric Bikes.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.