The Daily Board is a website that helps busy people stay organized. It offers a customizable to-do list, a calendar, and a place to store important files. The site makes it easy to share information with others and to keep track of what needs to be done.
The technical specifications of the Daily Board for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Daily Board ANDROID App Summary
Daily Board was developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Daily Board from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Daily Board is 13.1.02.10 on Play store with total users of 66803870. The Daily Board app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Daily Board is Thursday, July 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Daily Board on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Daily Board For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Daily Board installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Daily Board and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Daily Board on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Daily Board in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Daily Board on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Daily Board On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Daily Board App Overview and Details
When charging the tablet, Daily Board gives you access to information that you will find useful in your daily life, as well as photos at all times.
A night theme is also available to help you prevent night glare.
▷ Time, Weather, Calendar
• We tried to make them recognizable even from a distance and highlight their refined beauty.
• Set and use the layout in your desired shape.
▷ Photo Slide Show
• You can always view albums created in Samsung Gallery on the Daily Board.
• You can view photos shared by your friends and family by integrating Samsung Experience Service.
• Add images such as your favorite painting, and use it as your very own decorative piece.
▷ Memo Board
• You can post a to-do list, memos for your family, drawings your child made on the Daily Board, and family members can easily check them at all times.
• Live memo mode presents your memos with an animated view.
(You can switch modes at the bottom-right section of the Memo Board screen.)
▷ Music Controller
• Control music from the Daily Board. (Play/Pause/Skip)
• SmartThings board was added to Daily Board.
• You can check at a glance the status of the devices registered with SmartThings and control them easily and conveniently.
-When you connect a USB charger, a notification advising you to open Daily Board appears in the Quick settings panel. Daily Board will open when you tap this notification.
– Or, when connecting to the USB charger, you can tap a quick launch icon for Daily Board displayed on the navigation bar to launch it.
(Available only when the navigation bar style is set to “Navigation buttons.”. )
– When connecting to the Pogo charging dock, a separately sold accessory, Daily Board can be run automatically.
※ Features in Android 10.0 or newer versions
Features of Daily Board for PC
1. The tablet can be charged via USB.
2. You can access information about your battery life and charging status.
3. You can view the current weather conditions and forecast.
4. You can see the current time and date.
5. You can check your calendar and upcoming events.
6. You can create and view to-do lists.
7. You can view your current location on a map.
8. You can search the web.
9. You can take notes.
10. You can save and view bookmarks.
Whats New In this Daily Board?
▷ Switched Labs sub-menus to regular settings menus
• Run the Daily Board more conveniently.
– Add Daily Board to Apps Screen
– Auto start when charging
The Daily Board application is a great way to keep track of your daily tasks and to-dos. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. It is a great tool for busy people who need to stay on top of their daily tasks.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Daily Board on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Daily Board Reviews
Pretty Limited considering how much ram it must be using up_ seems like it could be more. At least have better options to personalize.
Intrusive and obnoxious. Can’t uninstall. I was mistaken, can be uninstalled from google play, just not app manager. Appears I was again mistaken, cannot uninstall apparently.
I love the new digital clock animation
It really good when you chaning tablet s7
Whenever I try to type a message, it brings me to this in the middle of typing! 🙁
We refer the ownership of This Daily Board to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daily Board and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daily Board. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daily Board.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.