DerivApp is a derivative exercise app that helps users learn and practice derivatives. The app provides a variety of exercises, ranging from simple to complex, that users can work through at their own pace. The app also includes a built-in calculator that users can use to check their work.
Our goal is to help you get the DerivApp: Derivative exercises for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 DerivApp: Derivative exercises ANDROID App Summary
- 2 DerivApp: Derivative exercises App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of DerivApp: Derivative exercises for PC
- 4 Whats New In this DerivApp: Derivative exercises?
- 5 Download & Install DerivApp: Derivative exercises For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent DerivApp: Derivative exercises Reviews
DerivApp: Derivative exercises ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the DerivApp: Derivative exercises is QPTmaths and they’ve done a great job at keeping DerivApp: Derivative exercises simple yet highly interactive. You can find the DerivApp: Derivative exercises under Educational of Play Store. DerivApp: Derivative exercises’s latest version is 5.0.6-derivapp with an impressive user base of over 2339. Besides, the overall user rating of 1.0 shows how people love DerivApp: Derivative exercises.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the DerivApp: Derivative exercises is Wednesday, November 23, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the DerivApp: Derivative exercises on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
DerivApp: Derivative exercises App Overview and Details
You have the possibility to perform different assessments and math problems. Now you can solve differential calculus exercises, including the calculation of derivatives of functions of one variable and partial derivatives of functions of several variables. Infinite short and quick exercises. Practicing has never been so easy. And not least: Free!
Try to get as many points as you can in one minute. Accumulate streaks to quickly increase your score. If you want, you can upload your results to the ranking of the best players and compete to be the best of your friends… or of the whole world!
Oriented to high school and university students.
Differential calculus exercises – Functions of one variable:
– Simple derivatives
– Derivative of a sum of differential functions
– Derivative of a product of differential functions
– Derivative of a quotient of differential functions
– Derivative of a composition of differential functions
– Difficult derivatives
Differential calculus exercises – Functions of several variables:
– Partial derivatives with two variables: Level 1
– Partial derivatives with three variables: Level 1
– Partial derivatives with two variables: Level 2
– Partial derivatives with three variables: Level 2
As you can see, you can find math exercises for students of any age (young and adults). With this application you can practice and improve your math skills through multiple choice exercises in a simple and dynamic way.
Your experience with this application can be with or without an Internet connection. That is, you do not need to be online or connected to the network to enjoy its interactive games, quizzes, problems and exercises.
You no longer have to practice with countless spreadsheets. Now you will have on your device as many exercises as you want for different grades and courses, with the results available in a single click and with several wrong attempts until you hit and find the solution.
Training math is the best way to master your logical and analytical reasoning skills. Here you can carry out this training and you will also have at your disposal statistics of the percentage of successes and messages of encouragement to start the practice on the right foot.
Features of DerivApp: Derivative exercises for PC
1. You can solve different math problems.
2. You can assess your knowledge.
3. You can improve your skills.
4. You can get help from the community.
5. You can use the different tools.
6. You can learn from the lessons.
7. You can ask questions to the experts.
8. You can get support from the team.
9. You can find new friends.
10. You can have fun.
Whats New In this DerivApp: Derivative exercises?
Download & Install DerivApp: Derivative exercises For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the DerivApp: Derivative exercises app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the DerivApp: Derivative exercises app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the DerivApp: Derivative exercises will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed DerivApp: Derivative exercises on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||DerivApp: Derivative exercises On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The DerivApp is a great tool for practicing derivatives and for testing one’s understanding of the concept. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the exercises are straightforward. The DerivApp is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their calculus skills.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the DerivApp: Derivative exercises for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the DerivApp: Derivative exercises, or the steps altogether.
Recent DerivApp: Derivative exercises Reviews
We refer the ownership of This DerivApp: Derivative exercises to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DerivApp: Derivative exercises and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the DerivApp: Derivative exercises. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DerivApp: Derivative exercises.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.