Assistive Touch is a feature on iOS devices that provides an on-screen representation of the Home button. It can be used in place of the Home button, or as an alternative to gestures such as pinch to zoom. Assistive Touch can be customized to perform a variety of tasks, including opening the App Switcher or Control Center.
Do you know the technical specifics of Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui for PC
- 4 Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui Reviews
Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui ANDROID App Summary
The Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui application developer is beyondsw.assistive. They listed the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui is more than 5041314. With a 4.5, the latest 5.0.5 of the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui is Sunday, May 9, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, May 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui for PC
1. This application uses device manager permissions.
2. It is only used when using lock screen feature and not for any other purpose.
3. It is a safe and secure way to keep your device locked.
4. It is very easy to use and does not require any special skills.
5. It is a free application and does not cost anything to use.
6. It is compatible with all types of devices.
7. It is a very reliable and efficient application.
8. It has a very user-friendly interface.
9. It provides a great level of security for your device.
10. It is a great tool to have on your device.
Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui App Overview and Details
This application uses device manager permissions. It is only used when using lock screen feature and android version which is below 9.0.
This application uses accessibility services. Only used for auto clicker and global key operation. You need to grant this permission to perform these operations.
TouchMaster is an Assistive Touch app for Android. A caring secretary for your smartphone. Help you operate your phone faster and easier.
★ Acting physical buttons (power, back, home button, recent programs, etc.) to help you extend the life of physical buttons
★ No Root required, multiple ways of fast and high-definition screen recording, no watermark, no time limit, support for pause, support for screen drawing during screen recording, and support for turning on the camera during screen recording.
★ No Root required, multiple ways to take screenshots quickly, and support editing screenshots (brushes, mosaics, cropping, etc.). Support to customize the quality and format of screenshots, and customize the save path.
★ Music control: Control music player app without open it, you can control the app that is currently playing music with a single tap on any interface, the next and previous song, play and pause, and even control the playback progress.
★ Phone boost: help you to quickly and deeply clean up memory and kill unnecessary processes. Speed up your phone.
★ Automatically crop the status bar and navigation bar when taking screenshots. (This feature is an advanced version and requires payment)
★ Volume control (customizable volume source and volume control UI). One-touch phone mute and media mute.
★ Wifi, bluetooth, screen auto-rotation, flight mode, data flow, screen brightness and other switches are quickly set.
★ Customize the style and layout of floating buttons and floating windows, more beautiful and free
★ Add your favorite apps to the favorites panel and quickly launch the apps
★ Support global gesture operation and enjoy a richer and smoother experience than the full screen native gesture operation. Support custom global gestures, can be used as the back key, screenshot, screen recording,etc.
★ Support custom long press Home button behavior (screenshot, open camera, etc.)(support Android 6.0 and above systems, a few devices not support)
We are committed to creating truly useful, high-performance, excellent user experiences, and constantly improving and optimizing boutique applications.
If you have any comments or suggestions during use, you are welcome to send us an email: [email protected] for feedback, and we will deal with it as soon as possible.
Whats New In this Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui?
1. Long screenshot
2. Other new features
3. Fixed some bugs
Assistive Touch is a great application for those who need a little help with their touchscreen devices. It is easy to use and can be a big help for those who have difficulty using a touchscreen.
Downloading and installing the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui Reviews
Too Slow to respond but this is better than others that hard to operate
Anyiego I love this app is helping alot
This app is look good.
Very good apps i like this
Very good app.love it
We refer the ownership of This Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Assistive Touch,Screenshot(qui.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.