Blink Bursar is an app that helps students manage their finances. It was created by two students who were struggling to keep track of their expenses. Blink Bursar makes it easy to see where your money is going and set a budget. The app is free to download and use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Blink Bursar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Blink Bursar For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Blink Bursar for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Blink Bursar.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Blink Bursar on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Blink Bursar and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Blink Bursar on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Blink Bursar On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||production 1.7|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, May 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Blink Bursar ANDROID App Summary
The Blink Bursar was developed by the popular developer agency named Nouveta. They have the Blink Bursar in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is production 1.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 364 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Blink Bursar latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, May 31, 2021 was the last date the Blink Bursar was updated with new features. If you want to use the Blink Bursar on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Blink Bursar using the emulator later on.
Blink Bursar App Overview and Details
Why do I need Blink?
Efficiency & Convenience
Convenience in sending pocket money to your child and paying for their school fees at anytime and anywhere by their respective parents/guardians.
Since parents/guardians will be in a position of Tracking child’s spending habits and the school will have gone cashless, with Blink, you get to eliminate worries or concerns of child spending cash on illicit and harmful substances.
School fee reconciliation
Parents can easily pay for their child’s school fees via the mobile app, and since the school will have an access to a Blink portal, it will be responsible for automatic reconciliation of school fees payments.
Features of Blink Bursar for PC
1. Sends pocket money to your child
2. Convenient and easy to use
3. Fast and efficient
4. Secure and safe
5. Supports multiple currencies
6. Available on multiple platforms
7. Simple and straightforward
8. Transparent and fair
9. Flexible and adaptable
10. Free to use
Whats New In this Blink Bursar?
Withdraw to M-pesa!
Bug fixes 🙂
The Blink Bursar app is a great way to manage your finances and keep track of your spending. It is easy to use and very user-friendly. Overall, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a way to better manage their money.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Blink Bursar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Blink Bursar Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Blink Bursar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blink Bursar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blink Bursar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blink Bursar.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.