Chimani State & National Parks are a group of 12 protected areas in the United States that are managed by the National Park Service. The parks are located in Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico. The parks include Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Mesa Verde National Park.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Chimani State & National Parks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Chimani State & National Parks For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Chimani State & National Parks ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Chimani State & National Parks for PC
- 4 Chimani State & National Parks App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Chimani State & National Parks?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Chimani State & National Parks Reviews
How To Install & Download Chimani State & National Parks For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Chimani State & National Parks on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Chimani State & National Parks using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Chimani State & National Parks so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Chimani State & National Parks on your computer.
|App Name:||Chimani State & National Parks On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Chimani, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Chimani State & National Parks ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Chimani State & National Parks in the Travel & Local category. You can download and install Chimani State & National Parks on your Android phone from there. Chimani, Inc. is the developer of Chimani State & National Parks who made this app.
6.0.15 is the latest version of Chimani State & National Parks that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 255054. Plus, you’ll see that Chimani State & National Parks has a good user rating of 3.6.
You can install the latest version of Chimani State & National Parks, which is Tuesday, December 6, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Chimani State & National Parks on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Chimani State & National Parks for PC
-Chimani provides comprehensive information about every public land in the United States
-Users can search for public lands by state, activity, or keyword
-Detailed information is provided for each public land, including maps, amenities, and things to do
-Chimani also offers trip-planning tools and personalized recommendations
-The app is free to download and use
-Chimani is available for iOS and Android devices
-Chimani is your guide to every public land in the United States!
-Find the best national parks, national forests, national monuments, state parks, and more
-Get detailed information for each public land, including maps, amenities, and things to do
-Use Chimani’s trip-planning tools to plan your next adventure
-Get personalized recommendations for public lands near you
-Download Chimani for free on iOS and Android
Chimani State & National Parks App Overview and Details
Chimani is your guide to every public land in the United States! Find the best national parks, national forests, wildlife refuges, national monuments, and state parks throughout the country.
Record your visits, unlock special “verified” badges, and earn points for each park visit. Keep track of all your previous and future park trips.
Whether you’re a first-time visitor to a national park or visiting a new state, Chimani will help you get the most out of your outdoor travel adventures.
EXPLORE 3,000+ NATIONAL PARKS, FORESTS, WILDLIFE REFUGES, AND STATE PARKS
• Easily discover the nearest parks wherever you are
• Curated description by travel writer and topographic map
• Browse photos of each park
UNLOCK VIRTUAL BADGES ONLY AVAILABLE VISITING A PARK
• Check-in while visiting a park and earn a special badge
• Prove you’re been to a park by unlocking a “verified badge”
• Earned more points and level-up faster
TRACK ALL YOUR PARK VISITS
• Record the exact date of each previous visit to a park
• Easily view all your previous and verified visits in your Profile
• Earned points for each visit and level-up!
BOOKMARK YOUR FAVORITE PARKS
• Easily save all your favorite parks
• View your bookmarks parks on the map
• Start working your way through your park bucketlist
• Access our GPS-enable topographic maps
GET MORE WITH A CHIMANI+ SUBSCRIPTION
• Access detailed travel guides for the top-visited national parks including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Teton, Mount Rainier, Great Smoky Mountains, Rocky Mountain, Olympic, Bryce Canyon, Joshua Tree, Cuyahoga Valley, Death Valley, Cape Cod, Zion, Acadia, and many more!
• Access detailed outdoor recreational and travel guides for California, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. More coming soon!
• All guides are written by local travel writers and include detailed information on activities and points of interest.
• Download offline maps – know your exact GPS location as you explore.
• Unlock more virtual badges, earn more points, and level up faster!
• Save money during your travels with over $2,500 in partner discounts.
Chimani Subscription is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can get a Lifetime membership via a one-time payment of $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your Google Play account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the Lifetime membership does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in Google Play after purchase.
Sign up required to bookmark parks, check in to parks, and backup your data.
We love hearing from users! Email us at s[email protected] and get a “wicked fast” response!
Terms of Service: https://www.chimani.com/termsofservice.html
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
Whats New In this Chimani State & National Parks?
Minor bug fixes and updated content. Please email [email protected] with any questions or comments.
Overall, the Chimani State & National Parks application is a great tool for helping manage and plan visits to national parks. The app is packed with features and information, and it’s easy to use. If you’re planning a visit to a national park, this app is definitely worth checking out.
That’s it! That’s how you download Chimani State & National Parks on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Chimani State & National Parks Reviews
Wow did this app get unusable. It used to be the best app for showing NP Sites on a map. I guess the developers feel that they always must be working on something even when it means taking a perfectly good product and driving it in to the ground. I mean my God, all people wanted was a map of national parks. The addition of national forests and state parks was cool and useful. But all of a sudden it’s become nonsense. Like verbal diarrhea in app form. (Edit, ok the map is back. This is awkward)
Do not understand why you have to be standing in one certain spot to verify. Have been to several parks and can’t verify when there. Also wish state parks and national forests had their own app. Seems worse since the change. Doesn’t verify when in the park. Can not even see where I am in relation to the app pin location.
Clicking on an activity in the Texas state park listings links one to the national park system. There is a map of state parks for Georgia but not AZ or Tx or …. . These are just two issues I found. Not real helpful if one wants to see what is nearby your location. If you know where you want to go you don’t need this app. If you’re looking for where you might go this app will be frustrating.
I’ve been looking for an app that will help me track visits to public lands of all kinds. Chimani is perfect for that! I love that they are now adding state parks and they are already including national forests, wildlife refuges, and monuments outside the park service. The only suggestion I would make is a live map feature that let’s you see what’s close by on a map. This may already exist and I just haven’t found it. Regardless I will be using chimani for all my visits going forward
New update has made app difficult to use. Links are broken within the app. You used to be able to see all National Park sites color coded for visited/not visited on one map without having to zoom in. Clicking on map points brings up a blank box. An app that used to be a great tool to plan trips with has now become useless because of this update.
The customer support was excellent. I look forward to trying the newer version of the app.
Crashes a lot When you click the reset password link the app crashes. I haven’t been able to log in to the newer version.
The App updated and now it’s lost all the things you used to be able to do without the annual subscription. You can’t even check into a new park too keep track of which ones you’ve been too. It used to be my favorite park app….now I’m deleting it
You say this is your biggest update; perhaps you should have taken some more time to tweak it. Updated app this morning. Now it is nearly useless. Unresponsive to scrolling attempts. When I click on Acadia NP to add it as a park I have visited (since the update didn’t save any of my previous info), Point Reyes National Seashore pops up! What on earth?! Deleted app.
New version is junk. Does not work. Give me the old version back.
We refer the ownership of This Chimani State & National Parks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chimani State & National Parks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chimani State & National Parks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chimani State & National Parks.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.