In Death Road to Canada, you lead a band of survivors through the zombie-infested ruins of North America in a quest to find the fabled promise land of Canada. Along the way, you’ll scavenge for supplies, battle hordes of the undead, and encounter other survivors who may not be as friendly as you’d hope. With procedurally-generated characters, events, and locations, no two runs will be the same in this action-packed road trip adventure.
The technical specifications of the Death Road to Canada for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Death Road to Canada ANDROID App Summary
Death Road to Canada was developed by Noodlecake and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Death Road to Canada from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of Death Road to Canada is 1.7.2 on Play store with total users of 204579. The Death Road to Canada app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Death Road to Canada is Monday, June 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Death Road to Canada on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Death Road to Canada For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Death Road to Canada installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Death Road to Canada and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Death Road to Canada on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Death Road to Canada in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Death Road to Canada on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Death Road to Canada On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Death Road to Canada App Overview and Details
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There’s a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
*NOTE* A controller is required for the Android TV version.
++ This game is only available in English ++
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
– Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
– Supports Bluetooth game pad controllers
– Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
– Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
– Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
– Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
– Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
– Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
– Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
– Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
– Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Features of Death Road to Canada for PC
1. Randomly generated road trip action-RPG
2. You manage a group of jerks
3. They’re all trying to get to Canada
4. They’ll all die if you’re not careful
5. You have to scavenge for supplies
6. You can upgrade your party members
7. You can find new party members
8. There are multiple endings
9. The game is pretty tough
10. It’s a lot of fun
Whats New In this Death Road to Canada?
Follower AI Weapon Selection Revamp, More Character Customization, Extended Halloween, and new ZP unlocks!
Death Road to Canada is an excellent game for those who enjoy a challenge. It is a very difficult game and requires a lot of strategic thinking. The game is also very rewarding, as you can see the progress you make as you overcome each challenge.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Death Road to Canada on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Death Road to Canada Reviews
Best game android till now,can please add the true “endless”mode?i think the curent endless mode is more like 999 days mode,it will be great if the days in endless mode is increase
While admittedly the controls are definitely a bit wonky, this has become one of my favorite games of all time! simple gameplay loop yet very fun to replay through over and over. graphics has some real nice pixelwork into ’em (though certain player heads look pretty iffy). and the humor in this game is top-notch, seriously just a stupid fun game! haven’t even mentioned the ost which are really good. absolutely recommend this, though perhaps see the game in PC first before trying it out on mobile
Great game. The high gameplay difficulty may not be for everyone though. But the soundtrack is an absolute banger. I’ve never seen a game with leadership controls combined with a strategic looter shooter on a phone. But I don’t think this game will survive modern operating systems any longer.
App does not work when there is no internet. It just takes me to the playstore. I think its trying to verify if the apk is paid or not
Its well enough made that I can enjoy it but the movement controls are absolutely horrible and renders it almost unplayable the further you get. I’m constantly fighting doorways and walls and can’t even get past the basic campaign because of it. Otherwise it’s a good time killer. Fix the movement controls and I’ll rate 5 or I can’t really see myself coming back for more in the long run.
I love this game due to the chill out but also terrifying mixed together. Creating a hilarious fun Monstrosity. Oh yea btw please fix the part where you name custom characters adding 2 letters at once instead of 1 (Edit:I hate this game really I hate this very much I tried to download a single mod apk for fun then I got bored with the mod then downloDed the main game My progress is gone Yes Fix this Please
For anyone who finds the movement inconvenient, set Dead Zone in the control setting to 0.
Hey i love the game in all but now it keeps crashing can you tell me why cause each time i try to so sum like go loot it crashes on me so can you fix ur game or tell us what is happening to me cause it keeps doing that and idk how else to get ahold of yall so can yall try to fix the bugs in stuff cause its been doing that for a while and all im trina do is play the game and it wont let me cause it keeps on saying error so pls if you can fix your game and the bugs cause its bugging me so pls guys
Theirs a bug while trying to name characters, always adds 2 of the letter, not a big deal but super annoying.
We refer the ownership of This Death Road to Canada to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Death Road to Canada and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Death Road to Canada. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Death Road to Canada.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.