In LEGO® Builder’s Journey, players take on the role of a LEGO® builder who is tasked with creating various LEGO® structures. The game is played through a series of levels, each of which presents the player with a different building challenge. As the player progresses through the game, they will unlock new LEGO® pieces and build tools, which will allow them to create ever-more complex structures. Ultimately, the goal of the game is to become the ultimate LEGO® builder!
The technical specifications of the LEGO® Builder for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
LEGO® Builder ANDROID App Summary
LEGO® Builder was developed by LEGO System A/S and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download LEGO® Builder from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of LEGO® Builder is 2.4.9 on Play store with total users of 13835509. The LEGO® Builder app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the LEGO® Builder is Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the LEGO® Builder on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install LEGO® Builder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the LEGO® Builder using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the LEGO® Builder on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for LEGO® Builder here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||LEGO® Builder On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||LEGO System A/S|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of LEGO® Builder for PC
1. Find and save digital PDF & 3D LEGO building instructions.
2. Get ideas for new LEGO creations.
3. See what other LEGO fans have created.
4. Share your own LEGO creations.
5. Get inspired by LEGO professionals.
6. Stay up-to-date with the latest LEGO news.
7. Get exclusive access to LEGO offers.
8. Manage your LEGO ID account.
9. Connect with other LEGO fans.
10. Troubleshoot LEGO building problems.
LEGO® Builder App Overview and Details
LEGO® Builder is the official app to find and save digital PDF & 3D LEGO building instructions for your LEGO construction sets.
With the LEGO® Builder app, builders big or small can:
– Build with the ultimate 3D modeling experience that provides assistance when you’re building selected LEGO sets (look for the 3D builder icon)
– Scan your QR code to find PDF LEGO instructions for all sets from 2006 to today
– Search and explore LEGO construction sets
– Save sets to a LEGO account
– Discover new ways to build LEGO bricks with an all-new LEGO games building experience. Turn a familiar construction process into creative building games, challenges, and adventures
Get started by scanning the QR code found on the front cover of your instruction manual or by searching for your model construction set in the app.
Discover new LEGO® City Missions and learn to Build Together!
– Take off on a digital space adventure with LEGO® City Missions! Interact with characters, customize a spacecraft, and take on fun missions in a brand new LEGO games building experience
– Build and play with friends or family with the new Build Together feature — scan your QR code on your model’s instruction booklet to create your team!
Try out an awesome 3D modeling experience that helps you when you’re building selected LEGO sets and guides you smoothly through the building process. The assisted 3D builder feature lets you interact with models by zooming and rotating as you build.
Build a digital collection of your LEGO construction sets and access them across devices by creating a free LEGO account. Perfect for families who share a tablet! The LEGO® Builder app redefines construction sets and challenges you to think outside the box.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
You will need a stable internet connection to use this app.
We are always adding new LEGO construction sets to the experience, so you can grow and customize your digital collection and find fun new missions and challenges to rig your LEGO bricks! LEGO games build kids’ imaginations and lets them assemble construction sets. Check back to discover new sets, customize and expand your LEGO collection for construction games!
Want to know if your set has 3D LEGO building instructions?
We’re eager to hear how we can make this app better for you! Please leave us your thoughts and recommendations in reviews.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2022 The LEGO Group.
LEGO Builder is perfect for the whole family. Rediscover creative construction sets with step-by-step digital LEGO instructions to build fun family adventures.
LEGO Builder is the perfect app to guide keen builders looking for digital manuals. Find tons of LEGO building instructions from 2006 to today (with more on the way!), discover new challenges and ways to rig your bricks, and save manuals in PDF form in our digital library.
More than just construction games — the LEGO® Builder app inspires builders to unleash their creativity. Have fun using a cool, interactive feature available for selected sets with assisted 3D modeling, zoom, and pan modes. Find new ways to rig LEGO bricks and have fun exploring tons of digital building guides in our cool app!
Whats New In this LEGO® Builder?
We've made the LEGO Building Instructions experience even more awesome. How? Well, we fixed some pesky bugs and improved performance in the app. Now you can build even bigger, better than before!
The LEGO® Builder app is a great way to get kids interested in building and designing with LEGOs. It is easy to use and has a variety of different options for kids to choose from. Overall, the app is a great tool for kids to use to explore their creativity.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the LEGO® Builder on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent LEGO® Builder Reviews
Ex pop herd
No freaking Lego app lets you scan the QR code on package with Lego. It brings only frustration, this is app number 2 and time to go off Lego for search
Love Building LEGO 💜💜
I’m stuck on 125 with the darth Vader set because with the 1×8 by the thing with the green poles attached to the 1×2 with holes I can’t insert the 1×8 and this is a problem!
it has a lot of directions of how to build Lego creations
I don’t understand anything and i can’t find anything to help me understand. I also don’t have any Lego sets on the app. EDIT: I found a Lego set. Uh
Instructions for set 40573 are unavailable 🙁
3d instructions do not work, says it failed to pull the set up and to try later…
We refer the ownership of This LEGO® Builder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LEGO® Builder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the LEGO® Builder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LEGO® Builder.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.