Wordie is a fun and challenging game for all ages. The goal is to guess the hidden word based on the clues provided. There are many different categories to choose from, so there is something for everyone. With new words added regularly, Wordie is the perfect way to learn something new while also having a great time. Give it a try today!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wordie: guess the word for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Wordie: guess the word For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Wordie: guess the word for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Wordie: guess the word.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Wordie: guess the word on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Wordie: guess the word and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Wordie: guess the word on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Wordie: guess the word On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tivola Games GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, April 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Wordie: guess the word ANDROID App Summary
The Wordie: guess the word was developed by the popular developer agency named Tivola Games GmbH. They have the Wordie: guess the word in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 8.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 15579696 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Wordie: guess the word latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, April 7, 2022 was the last date the Wordie: guess the word was updated with new features. If you want to use the Wordie: guess the word on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Wordie: guess the word using the emulator later on.
Wordie: guess the word App Overview and Details
Have fun guessing or creating levels! A game for everyone with lots of fun!
Guess the common word among 4 pics or GIFs!
The new Wordie is a creative platform to express yourself and have fun without limits with your friends and the community of Wordies.
Create all the challenges you want, share them with the world, take advantage of trends, inspire yourself and others with your creativity. Beat the challenges, look for the rematch. Do not stop until you become the best!
Here are some more couple of reasons why you and your friends should be playing
– Have fun with more than 600 classic levels!
– If you don’t like classic… guess special GIF levels.
– Express yourself and create levels with one or more words!
– Check your profile which is your best level, and keep sharing it!
– Weekly contest for theme levels
– Stuck on a level? Ask your friends for help on social media or use hints.
– See who is the best Wordie on the leaderboard connecting with Facebook.
The challenge only gets harder as you go! And by the way, probably all your friends are already playing… You don’t want to be the one that gets to the party by the time it’s over.
Guess! Think! Sharpen your wordie skills with the preferred word trivia game!
Join the OFFICIAL Apensar/Wordie community on social media, where you’ll find tips and more information:
Don’t forget to visit us at www.Wordieapp.com
Features of Wordie: guess the word for PC
1. A game for everyone!
2. Lots of fun!
3. Guess the common word!
4. hours of entertainment
5. great for all ages
6. simple and easy to use
7. great way to pass time
8. stimulating and challenging
9. many different levels
10. can be played alone or with friends
Whats New In this Wordie: guess the word?
Wordie is a great game for those who love a challenge. It is also a great way to improve your vocabulary. The object of the game is to guess the word that is displayed on the screen. You can use the hint feature if you get stuck. The game is free to play and there are no ads.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Wordie: guess the word of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Wordie: guess the word Reviews
Horrible spam garbage should be banned! It’s been uninstalled and I still get spam! Get off my phone!
This game was greatly hyped so I tried it out. Unfortunately, it does NOT live up to the hype. It quickly becomes boring and loses its brief ability to challenge. Don’t waste your time. And don’t waste your money.
Although I liked at first, I found out a bug/glitch. When I enter the correct answer or enter the option to skip the word, the app closes all of a sudden. This kind of ruined my experience and got me a little bit bored. It would be nice if I can get some support and help from the developers or staff. Thank you!
Watched 4 ads, didn’t receive any coins. Was cool but didn’t work right
no more than the loading page
Came here after discovering Wordle. At least give me an option to turn off the pictures. It’s way too easy. The person who described this as a captcha is right.
How do you delete it?
Overall good, nice app to kill time, but at least give us one or two letters at the start of the game to figure out what are you up to.
We refer the ownership of This Wordie: guess the word to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wordie: guess the word and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wordie: guess the word. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wordie: guess the word.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.