Write.as is a simple, anonymous blogging platform that anyone can use. It’s perfect for sharing your thoughts and ideas without having to worry about your identity being revealed.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Write.as: Anonymous for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Write.as: Anonymous For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Write.as: Anonymous on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Write.as: Anonymous using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Write.as: Anonymous so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Write.as: Anonymous on your computer.
|App Name:||Write.as: Anonymous On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Musing Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 12, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Write.as: Anonymous ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Write.as: Anonymous in the Social category. You can download and install Write.as: Anonymous on your Android phone from there. Musing Studio is the developer of Write.as: Anonymous who made this app.
1.6.4 is the latest version of Write.as: Anonymous that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 192812. Plus, you’ll see that Write.as: Anonymous has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Write.as: Anonymous, which is Monday, October 12, 2015 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Write.as: Anonymous on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Write.as: Anonymous for PC
1. Quick and easy to use
2. No sign up required
3. Share your writing with the world
8. No frills
9. Easy to use
Write.as: Anonymous App Overview and Details
Write.as: Anonymous is a quick, anonymous way to share your writing on the web. There’s no sign up — just open the app, write something, and publish. Share the link with your Twitter followers or friends, or keep it to yourself to keep it private.
This is the anonymous side of Write.as — it doesn’t allow you to log into a Write.as account. Want to create a blog or newsletter? Join us on our website, Write.as, and sign up or log into your Pro account.
• Photos/Media/Files – for backing up posts to external storage.
• Full network access – for publishing to the web.
Special thanks to Marlon Yesil for our German translation!
If you have feedback or are interested in helping us translate this app into your local language, please send us a note at [email protected].
Whats New In this Write.as: Anonymous?
– Add Spanish translation
– Add Portuguese and Vietnamese translations
– Improve post sharing on Twitter and email
– Add ability to easily copy post information from View Details dialog
– Fix a crash on tablets
– Unpublish posts — remove a post from the web, but keep the URL
– Always show modified post contents in main post view
– Add RTL support
– Improve published/draft state indicators
+ 10 more
Full change history: https://write.as/changelog-android.html
Write.as is a great application for those who want to remain anonymous while writing. It is simple to use and provides a great platform for expressing oneself without the worry of being judged.
That’s it! That’s how you download Write.as: Anonymous on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Write.as: Anonymous Reviews
nice platform of source earning Could express own feelings and thought A platform to speak your thought and feelings to your sons.
NO PASTING. ERRATIC IN MY GALAXY TAB NOTE PRO 5.02.
KNP GABISA DI SHARE KE WA SM TELE???😭😭
WHAT THE HECK IS THE FREAKING POINT OF THIS APP!!!
Why no update anymore??? The BEST app in the earth planet
easy n fast. amazing.
i don’t know why my acc got banned…. can you explain to me about it?? i love this app so much please, how should i do now?
overall the app is good, please add dark mode / night mode
We refer the ownership of This Write.as: Anonymous to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Write.as: Anonymous and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Write.as: Anonymous. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Write.as: Anonymous.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.