ings at Home
In “Evenings at Home” by W.H. Hudson, the author describes the simple pleasures of life in the country. He writes about the beauty of nature and the peace that can be found in the quiet of the evening. Hudson also reflects on the importance of family and friends, and how they can make any place feel like home.
Do you know the technical specifics of Even for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Even ANDROID App Summary
The Even application developer is Even Responsible Finance. They listed the Even under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Even is more than 1787345. With a 4.8, the latest 9.2.0 of the Even is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Even is Thursday, December 8, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Even on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Even On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Even Responsible Finance|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Even Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Even on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Even and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Even on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Even for PC
1. The Even app provides the tools you need to manage your money effectively.
2. The app partners with leading employers to offer a new benefit: financial wellness tools.
3. The app helps you track your spending, set budgets, and save money.
4. The app provides personalized recommendations and tips to help you improve your financial wellbeing.
5. The app offers a variety of features to help you stay on top of your finances, including bill reminders, account balances, and transaction history.
6. The app makes it easy to transfer money between your accounts and make payments.
7. The app offers a secure login and password recovery to keep your account safe.
8. The app is available in English and Spanish.
9. The app is free to download and use.
10. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Even App Overview and Details
The Even app partners with leading employers to provide a game-changing new benefit: the tools you need to manage your money.
With Even, you can:
— Get paid early.
Request up to 50% of your next paycheck early, and you can receive funds in seconds. Say goodbye to “gotcha” fees and hidden interest. Say hello to Instapay.
— Start saving automatically.
Choose a percentage of each paycheck you want to save, and we’ll put it into your savings. Adjust or transfer funds at any time. Earn interest at 2x the national rate.*
— Manage your budget easily.
Even detects your monthly expenses and gives you a daily, personalized snapshot of what’s ok to spend.
— Project your earnings.**
Even tracks your work schedule, and makes automatic updates after each shift. You’ll see how much money you made per shift and per paycheck.
The Even app is only available to employees of companies that have partnered with Even and offer this product as an employee benefit.
*Members now receive 0.125% annual percentage yield on all funds stored with Even. It comes at no additional cost and is currently twice the national savings rate. Rates are subject to change.
**Available for members whose employer has configured this benefit within the app.
Whats New In this Even?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Even app is a great budgeting tool that can help you track your spending, save money, and even get paid interest on your savings. The app is free to download and use, and it is available for both iOS and Android devices. Even is a great tool for anyone who is looking to better manage their finances.
Downloading and installing the Even for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Even Reviews
Love this app. The beauty of getting paid every week on a bi-weekly payroll…
I love this to help me access funds in an emergency
It’s gotten me through alot.
This app is a must have!
My bank account won’t connect/stay connected
I soooo love the even app
They fixed the issue down for a week.now it’s working again
It’s a good app but I can’t connect my ONE app account because it asks me for a password which ONE doesn’t use passwords. Update: It won’t let me add it to the Earn tab either.
We refer the ownership of This Even to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Even and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Even. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Even.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.