EveryDollar is a budget tracker that allows you to see where your money is going. It also gives you the ability to set up a budget and track your progress.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install EveryDollar: Budget Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 EveryDollar: Budget Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 3 EveryDollar: Budget Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this EveryDollar: Budget Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent EveryDollar: Budget Tracker Reviews
Download & Install EveryDollar: Budget Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EveryDollar: Budget Tracker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EveryDollar: Budget Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Ramsey Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
EveryDollar: Budget Tracker ANDROID App Summary
The EveryDollar: Budget Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named Ramsey Solutions. They have the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2022.11.28, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2972587 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EveryDollar: Budget Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, December 2, 2022 was the last date the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker using the emulator later on.
EveryDollar: Budget Tracker App Overview and Details
Budgeting doesn’t have to be boring and tedious. Seriously. You just need a budgeting app made with you in mind. That’s EveryDollar.
EveryDollar has helped millions of people learn to love budgeting by taking the stress out of planning and managing money.
Create your first budget in about 10 minutes. Then customize categories, track expenses, set up savings goals, and more! You can also pay off debt faster, build lasting wealth, and plan for your future.
Tell Your Money Where to Go
EveryDollar is built on zero-based budgeting. You give every dollar a job to do (see where we got the name?) before the month begins—so your income minus your expenses always equals zero. No complicated percentage-based or “month ahead” planning required—just simple budgeting that puts you in control of your finances.
Find and Save More Money
When you start to tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went, you’ll feel like you got a raise. In fact, budgeters find an average of $332 in their first month using EveryDollar.
You can start budgeting with the free version of EveryDollar or unlock the premium version with a free trial.
What’s included with the free version of EveryDollar?
• Create unlimited budgets on the mobile app or on desktop.
• Adjust or reset your budget throughout the month.
• Split expenses across multiple budget lines.
• Stay on top of spending and see how much cash is remaining each month.
• Manually track transactions.
• Check your budget from anywhere with the mobile app for Android or iOS.
What’s included with the premium version of EveryDollar?
• Everything in the free version, plus:
• Connect to your bank so transactions automatically stream in straight from your bank account.
• Get one-click transaction tracking suggestions (desktop only).
• See custom reporting on income and spending habits.
• View all your connected account balances in the app.
• Export transactions and download as CSV (desktop only).
• Fast-track your debt payoff with automatic balance updates.
• Get priority callback support from our customer success team.
• Set due date reminders three days before a bill is due (iOS only).
Download EveryDollar and start budgeting today.
Features of EveryDollar: Budget Tracker for PC
1. A budgeting app that is made with your specific needs in mind
2. An app that is easy to use and navigate
3. An app that helps you stay on track with your budget
4. An app that allows you to set up a budget and track your spending
5. An app that gives you insights into your spending habits
6. An app that allows you to set up goals and track your progress
7. An app that helps you find ways to save money
8. An app that gives you tips and tricks on how to budget better
9. An app that allows you to connect with a community of like-minded individuals
10. An app that is always updating and improving to help you save money
Whats New In this EveryDollar: Budget Tracker?
In this release, you can edit debts right within your budget!
Also, tapping "Reset Budget" is now smarter—it no longer removes budget items you've previously added (it works like the web version)
We also fixed a few more bugs.
EveryDollar is a budget tracker application that is available for free on the App Store and Google Play. EveryDollar is a great budgeting tool that can help you track your spending, create a budget, and stay on track with your financial goals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent EveryDollar: Budget Tracker Reviews
awesome budget app, best out there!
I used to love this app until I noticed the numbers were different on my phone from my husband’s. When the app updated on my husband’s, the math became incorrect. The numbers on our account on the website are correct, but not on his phone. My phone has since updated and also has incorrect numbers. This is unacceptable with a budgeting app. If I wanted to use an Excel spreadsheet to double check the math, I could have saved money and not bought the app in the first place.
Looks like the latest update cause issues with negative carryforwards. When I carried a negative balance forward in a couple of the categories from November’s budget to December, they showed up as a positive amount in December instead of carrying forward as a negative. Issue has been resolved!
The app has been working well since the 12/2/22 update.
It’s a great concept but I’m having trouble connecting my card or payment to the premium service so I’m unable to purchase otherwise it’s a great app
Very easy to use
Bugs fixed. The application is working well again.
Loved the app for a long time. Lately the Android app is glitchy and causing discrepancies between our budget and phones.
I love this app, however in the latest update it isn’t reading negative amounts from previous months on rollover funds. It is reading negative numbers as positive for the following month. Tricking me into thinking I have more money than I do! Other than that, can’t complain!
This app was great when it 1st launched, but now it’s mediocre at best. It’s surprising that Ramsey allows a 3.5 star rating. It has become very glitchy. If I select a budget item & want to compare it to a previous month – & select that month – it takes me back to the top of the budget. Then I have to scroll down to find that budget item. Also there’s a significant lag in updating the budget. These are only a couple of annoyances when using this app, & there isn’t enough space to list everything
We refer the ownership of This EveryDollar: Budget Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EveryDollar: Budget Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EveryDollar: Budget Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.