Google Primer is a free mobile app that offers quick, easy-to-understand lessons on digital marketing. Primer was created by Google, and is available for iOS and Android devices. The app covers a range of topics, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and social media marketing. Whether you’re a small business owner, a solopreneur, or just looking to brush up on your digital marketing skills, Google Primer is a great resource.
We will help you download the Google Primer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Google Primer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Google Primer on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Google Primer, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Google Primer, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Google Primer appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Google Primer by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Google Primer on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Google Primer On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google Learn Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Primer ANDROID App Summary
Google Learn Apps is the developer of the Google Primer, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Google Primer from them is 5.007.4 with over 33191198 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Google Primer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Google Primer is Tuesday, December 6, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Google Primer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Google Primer App Overview and Details
Primer is a fast and easy way to learn new business and digital marketing skills. Primer works offline too, so you can take a lesson on business planning, management, sales, digital advertising, social media, content marketing, SEO, analytics, branding, and more whenever you have 5 minutes free – anytime, anywhere. You get personalized next steps after each lesson, so you can put your new skills to work right away. Get the business and marketing knowledge you need quickly and easily, and keep track of your progress to make learning new skills part of your everyday life.
Features of Google Primer for PC
1. Primer is a quick and easy way to learn new business and digital marketing skills.
2. Primer is available offline so you can learn even when you’re not connected to the internet.
3. Primer covers a wide range of topics, from social media to search engine optimization.
4. Primer offers bite-sized lessons that are easy to digest and understand.
5. You can track your progress as you go through the lessons and take quizzes to test your knowledge.
6. Primer also offers real-world examples to help you better understand the concepts.
7. The app is constantly updated with new content so you can always learn something new.
8. Primer is completely free to use – there are no hidden costs or premium features.
9. You can use Primer on your computer, tablet, or phone.
10. Primer is a great resource for anyone wanting to learn more about business and digital marketing.
Whats New In this Google Primer?
New look, same great Primer content.
We’ve updated our design to a brighter, fresher look – including a new logo – making the Primer experience better than ever.
Questions or feedback? Send us a message at [email protected]
Google Primer is a great way to learn about digital marketing. The app provides concise, bite-sized lessons that are easy to follow and understand. The app is free to download and use, and it’s a great resource for anyone wanting to learn more about digital marketing.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Google Primer? Let us know!
Recent Google Primer Reviews
PhD on phone. I am your product – Primer University College😍
Handy tool , easy understanding 🤝
Dude free education
Quite simple in explanation but excellent
This app is very helpful
Damn this is so helpful!! Selling online feels so much less daunting! Thank you!
We refer the ownership of This Google Primer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Primer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Primer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Primer.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.