Grab is an airport mobile ordering app that allows you to order and pay for food and drinks from participating airport restaurants and cafes. Grab is available at over 50 airports worldwide, including major airports such as London Heathrow, JFK, and Singapore Changi. With Grab, you can order and pay for your food and drinks in advance, so you can skip the line and enjoy a hassle-free airport experience.
The latest Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering for PC
- 4 Install “Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering Reviews
Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering ANDROID App Summary
Cursus Technologies, Inc. has developed the Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering has got over 56812+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.33
The latest update of Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering is Monday, June 8, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering App Overview and Details
Grab a better airport experience by unlocking access to dining and retail information and ordering along your path through the airport. In app mapping with turn by turn directions and directories at over 60 airports world-wide help travelers make intuitive decisions while they travel. Order food using the Grab mobile app and avoid lines at the airport going straight to the Grab pick up area on your way to the gate.
Features of Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering for PC
1. Dining information
2. Retail information
4. Faster check-in
5. Priority boarding
6. Access to exclusive airport lounges
7. Fast track security
8. Baggage delivery
9. Chauffeur services
10. Personal travel assistant
Install “Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Cursus Technologies, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering?
– Various bug fixes and continuous improvements
The Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering application is a great way to order food at the airport. It is fast, convenient, and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a hassle-free way to order food at the airport.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering Reviews
No data for my airport. Just a blank page.
Loops me in a log in reset. Cannot access anything.
Took away delivery option making this app useless needs to be fixed asap.
Can’t sign up without facebook. There is no button on the sign up screen.
Hard to use
Can’t create an account – never receive verification code
Won’t send a text message and won’t let me sign up without it.
Unable to order. I press checkout in my cart and it takes me to the login screen. I login and it takes me back to my cart. Worthless
Was told by an employee at DFW airport that I could order my food through the app and get it delivered to me. There was no delivery option and it told me I needed to go to gate E33 after I already went through baggage claim and wasn’t able to get my order in person or delivered. I put in a ticket but it looks like it disappeared and I want my money back. I’m furious!
App needs work, issues logging in a 2nd time on a new device. This probkem has persisted across devices for months. Please test and fix. By the way make sure the employee discount carries over as well.
We refer the ownership of This Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Grab – Airport Mobile Ordering.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.