Live Transcribe & Notification Access is an Android Accessibility Service that provides real-time transcriptions of conversations and other audio, as well as notifications of incoming calls and messages. It is designed to help users with hearing impairments or who are deaf to more easily participate in conversations and stay connected.
The latest Live Transcribe & Notification for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Live Transcribe & Notification ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Live Transcribe & Notification App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Live Transcribe & Notification for PC
- 4 Install “Live Transcribe & Notification” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Live Transcribe & Notification?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Live Transcribe & Notification Reviews
Live Transcribe & Notification ANDROID App Summary
Research at Google has developed the Live Transcribe & Notification for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, Live Transcribe & Notification has got over 724069100+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is VARY
The latest update of Live Transcribe & Notification is Monday, December 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Live Transcribe & Notification App Overview and Details
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications makes everyday conversations and surrounding sounds more accessible among people who are deaf and hard of hearing, using just your Android phone or tablet.
On most devices, you can directly access Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications with these steps:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, depending on which app you’d like to start.
3. Use the Accessibility button, gesture or quick setting (https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693) to start Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
• Get notified of potential risky situations and personal situations based on sounds happening at home (for example, smoke alarm, siren, baby sounds).
• Add custom sounds to get notified when your appliances beep.• Get notifications with a flashing light or vibration to your mobile device or wearable.
• Timeline view lets you go back in history (currently limited to 12 hours) to see what was happening around you.
• Transcribes in real-time. Text appears on your device as words are spoken.
• Choose from over 80 languages and dialects, and quickly switch between two languages.
• Add custom words that you use frequently, like names or household items.
• Set your device to vibrate when someone says your name.
• Type responses in your conversation. Bring up your device’s keyboard and type your words for a continuous dialogue. Transcriptions still appear while you type.
• See the volume of the speaker’s voice compared to the loudness in your environment. You can use this sound indicator to adjust your volume when you speak.
• Use external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics for better audio reception.
Referring back to transcription:
• Choose to save transcriptions for 3 days. Saved transcriptions will stay locally on your device for 3 days, so you can copy and paste them elsewhere. (By default, transcriptions are not saved.)
• Search within saved transcriptions.
• Touch and hold text in transcription to copy and paste.
• Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up.
Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier Deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Join the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible to provide feedback and receive product updates. For help using Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications, connect with us at https://g.co/disabilitysupport.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcription is processed. Sound Notifications needs microphone access to listen for sounds happening around you. The audio is also not stored after processing is finished.
Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions.
Features of Live Transcribe & Notification for PC
1. Automatic transcription of speech to text
2. Notifications for specific sounds
3. Customizable sound profiles
4. Adjustable transcription speed
5. Offline transcription mode
6. Cloud-based storage of transcriptions
7. Share transcriptions with others
8. Integration with third-party apps
9. Multilingual support
10. Automatic updates
Install “Live Transcribe & Notification” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Live Transcribe & Notification on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Live Transcribe & Notification app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Live Transcribe & Notification.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Live Transcribe & Notification On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Research at Google|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Live Transcribe & Notification?
• Sound Notifications: Add custom sounds to get notified when your appliances beep, like an alarm or oven timer.• Live Transcribe: Set up offline transcriptions more easily in available languages. Offline transcriptions supported for English (India).
This app is very helpful for those who are deaf or hard of hearing. It provides a transcript of what is being said, so that they can follow along and participate in conversations. It also notifies them of any important events or notifications. This app is essential for deaf and hard of hearing people to be able to communicate and stay up-to-date.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Live Transcribe & Notification for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Live Transcribe & Notification Reviews
It takes up memory space, is worthless because of course the smoke detector can ring while the stereo is on and it doesn’t pick it up; u can’t detect it because it thinks I’m referring to ring&talk Volume I’m disgusted and now I can’t deactivate it
It takes control of my phone and I have to turn the phone off to regain control.
I have no idea
I like it
Very nice app
Very 👍 👍 good
We refer the ownership of This Live Transcribe & Notification to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Live Transcribe & Notification and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Live Transcribe & Notification. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Live Transcribe & Notification.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.