LiveBoard is an online whiteboard that lets you share ideas and collaborate with others in real time. With LiveBoard, you can easily create and share diagrams, mind maps, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard for PC
- 4 LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard Reviews
How To Install & Download LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard ANDROID App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard has over 1772895 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. LiveBoard LLC has developed the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.8.0.
Until this latest version, LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, December 8, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||LiveBoard LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard for PC
-Allows users to create and share online resources
-Real-time collaboration features
-Built-in chat and messaging
-Integrated video and audio conferencing
-Activity and performance tracking
-Quiz and assessment features
-Integration with popular Learning Management Systems
LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard App Overview and Details
LiveBoard is an online collaborative platform designed specifically for teaching online!
Use LiveBoard to:
• Share your experience whenever & wherever you are.
• Communicate with the students in real-time via live messaging or audio chat.
• Make all students feel present. Let absent students participate as if they are in the classroom. Make classroom teaching easy and interactive via shared whiteboards.
• Invite external guests with a public link. Let parents and your future students get familiar with your knowledge and working style.
• Fully control drawing, writing and chatting functionality of the participants. Enable and disable them during the whole session.
• Teach different subjects and have separate groups for each of your classes or group of participants.
• Create groups with predefined members. Maintain all essential materials related to that group in one place and easily share them later. Save time on inviting participants for each session manually.
• Visualize teaching. Import JPEG, PNG images and PDF files to make your lessons easy to understand & memorize.
• Turn your lessons into video presentations. Record your sessions and share them with your students for later review and exam preparation.
• Maintain your lessons for online tutoring. Keep all your materials in one place and use them later while starting your online tutoring business.
• Spread your knowledge and share your experience. Record all your desired sessions and share them on your Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare and YouTube profiles to gain brand awareness and more potential students in the future.
Questions? Suggestions? Don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Download now. Enjoy a 14-day free trial of any paid plan!
Whats New In this LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard?
Run a video call and still be able to use the whiteboard to its fullest size by minimizing the video call window!
Online whiteboard application is a great way to get ideas down quickly and share them with others in real time. The application is very user friendly and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for team collaboration.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard Reviews
this is really to 👍 🦸♂️ godd
My reason : Its a real board👍🤩🍌
very very gd app. just bu a 300 rs stylus and start recording yutube class.
Oh know about this app. Please download it’s application, good apps
This is only a trial, and then it costs 20$ per month. It should not be labeled as free in order to kot waste our time. I agree with paying apps, but I would like to know it is the case before installing.
When you install you have to agree to ongoing purchases at over 20 dollars a month which is frankly massive compared to say jam board… uninstalled hopefully before enev activating. Just to expensive for me and also no option to uninstall when you see the price…
We refer the ownership of This LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LiveBoard: Online Whiteboard.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.