Miniature Photo effect is a technique that can be used to make an image look like a small model or toy. This effect is often used in advertising and product photography, as it can make products look more appealing and fun. It can also be used for art or personal projects, to create a unique and interesting look.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Miniature Photo effect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Miniature Photo effect For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Miniature Photo effect for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Miniature Photo effect.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Miniature Photo effect on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Miniature Photo effect and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Miniature Photo effect on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Miniature Photo effect On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Miniature Photo effect ANDROID App Summary
The Miniature Photo effect was developed by the popular developer agency named garakutatoys. They have the Miniature Photo effect in the Art & Design category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9221 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Miniature Photo effect latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, October 9, 2022 was the last date the Miniature Photo effect was updated with new features. If you want to use the Miniature Photo effect on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Miniature Photo effect using the emulator later on.
Miniature Photo effect App Overview and Details
To use a tilt shift filter, this APP makes a picture a miniature photo (model photo).
In addition, you can create illustrations and sketchy photos.
It is recommended for those who want to make toy style, cartoon style photos.
This application has the function to convert pictures as follows.
– Miniature photo
– Mono tome
Features of Miniature Photo effect for PC
1. Tilt shift filter to miniature photo
2. Model photo
3. Easy to use
4. User friendly
5. Realistic miniature photo
7. Share with friends
8. Save your photos
9. Multiple language support
10. Free to download
Whats New In this Miniature Photo effect?
Update each library.
Use Exif information for image angle.
This application is great for creating miniature versions of photos. It’s easy to use and has a lot of options for editing. The results are realistic and look great. Overall, this is a great application for anyone looking to create miniature versions of photos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Miniature Photo effect of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Miniature Photo effect Reviews
Not used successfully, as rotation of screen closes picture!
Not a fan.
I used to have a camera with tilt shift and it broke. It is so great to do miniature photos on my phone.
We refer the ownership of This Miniature Photo effect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Miniature Photo effect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Miniature Photo effect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Miniature Photo effect.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.