Multiling O Keyboard + emoji is the best keyboard for Android that supports over 200 languages. With this keyboard, you can type in any language you want and also access thousands of emoji. The keyboard is also highly customizable, so you can change the keyboard layout, theme, and more to match your needs.
In this article, we will show you how to download Multiling O Keyboard + emoji For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Multiling O Keyboard + emoji technical specifications first.
- 1 Multiling O Keyboard + emoji ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Multiling O Keyboard + emoji for PC
- 3 How To Download Multiling O Keyboard + emoji For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Multiling O Keyboard + emoji App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Multiling O Keyboard + emoji?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Multiling O Keyboard + emoji Reviews
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji ANDROID App Summary
Honso is the developer of this Multiling O Keyboard + emoji application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5412791+ users of this app. The Multiling O Keyboard + emoji app rating is currently pie.1.0.2.
It was last updated on Thursday, September 3, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Multiling O Keyboard + emoji for PC
1. Omni-keyboard supporting over 200 languages
2. Super lightweight at only ⅓ MB
3. Flexible and powerful customization options
4. predictive text and emoji support
5. keyboard shortcuts for fast text input
6. on-screen keyboard layouts for large displays
7. built-in dictionary with support for multiple dictionaries
8. support for external dictionaries and phrasebooks
9. cross-platform support for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
10. open source software released under the GPL license
|App Name:||Multiling O Keyboard + emoji On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Multiling O Keyboard + emoji For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Multiling O Keyboard + emoji on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Multiling O Keyboard + emoji on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMultiling O Keyboard + emoji in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Multiling O Keyboard + emoji on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Multiling O Keyboard + emoji running on your computer.
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji App Overview and Details
aka “MultilingO”. “OKeyboard” or “OKey”
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
– All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
– Accurate gesture input (swipe)
– Save battery power
– PC keyboard layout (DIY)
– Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
– Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
– Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
– Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley 🙂 , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
– Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
– Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
– Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
– Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
– 5-row or 4-row layouts
– Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
– Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
– T9 prediction
– Flick or Multi-tap
– 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
– 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
– Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
– Modern or retro (DIY)
– Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
– Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
– No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
– The home brew “swipe” algorithm is very young, so don’t expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
– For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
– Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
Whats New In this Multiling O Keyboard + emoji?
Fixed some broken website issues
The Multiling O Keyboard + emoji application is a great tool for anyone who wants to type in a foreign language or add some flair to their text messages. The keyboard is easy to use and the emoji are a great way to communicate with friends and family. The keyboard is also great for those who are looking to improve their typing skills in a foreign language.
This concludes our article on Multiling O Keyboard + emoji Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Multiling O Keyboard + emoji for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Multiling O Keyboard + emoji Reviews
Seems this keyboard, like many others has gone the way of the dodo. To never be updated again. Shame because it offered some of the most granular customization of any third-party keyboard out there. Once everything with this is set up, it is quite good. Sucks that the design language is going to be pretty dated now that Android 12 and 13 are pretty large departures from older material design.
The original multiling was just about perfect. Too bad it doesn’t work properly on Android 13.This piece of trash is a disaster that’s impossible to set up. Looks like a damn scribble
Useless. Only one language that is english, no other languages. No auto correction. No predictions. Only keeps on insisting to download wierd apps?
Put the 4 arrow buttons on screen all the time like the old multiling keyboard
Unintuitive and no t9 layout
It’s a masterpiece. So small but so powerful. Need some time to understood how to make it to fulfill your needs and wishes but that is normal. For example you make your own layout but what it seems important to me is that you can include four directional arrows for moving the cursor. And a lot of more goodies.
Best customizable keyboard ever find
Please update color navigation bar
We refer the ownership of This Multiling O Keyboard + emoji to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Multiling O Keyboard + emoji and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Multiling O Keyboard + emoji. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Multiling O Keyboard + emoji.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.