NABI- My Schedule Assistant is a great tool that can help you keep track of your daily tasks and appointments. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. With this tool, you can easily add, edit, and delete tasks. You can also set reminders for yourself so that you don’t forget any important tasks.
The latest NABI- My Schedule Assistant for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 NABI- My Schedule Assistant ANDROID App Summary
- 2 NABI- My Schedule Assistant App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of NABI- My Schedule Assistant for PC
- 4 Install “NABI- My Schedule Assistant” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this NABI- My Schedule Assistant?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent NABI- My Schedule Assistant Reviews
NABI- My Schedule Assistant ANDROID App Summary
SevenToEighty has developed the NABI- My Schedule Assistant for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, NABI- My Schedule Assistant has got over 334044+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.69
The latest update of NABI- My Schedule Assistant is Saturday, January 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
NABI- My Schedule Assistant App Overview and Details
✔️ You can share your Google Calendar schedule.
1. You can get Google Calendar schedule.
2. You can export your schedule to Google Calendar.
3. You can set automatic synchronization of Google Calendar.
(Google Calendar reflected in real time, NABI will automatically process or manually sync when launching the app)
✔️ Created memos are saved separately for each tag in their respective folders.
1. You can categorize schedules and notes by tags.
2. Tags are differentiated by color, making it easier to see your schedule on the calendar.
✔️ NABI memos can be previewed in a list.
✔️ NABI widgets offer five forms.
✔️ NABI offers a lunar calendar.
✔️ NABI editor offers various functions.
1. Change text color, background color and size
2. Attaching photos
3. Check box
4. Places can be added (addresses can be confirmed on a map)
5. Add a URL link
✔️ You can use memos by connecting them to a schedule.
✔️ You can receive a daily schedule notification at the set time.
✔️ Preset alarms, start and end alarms can be set for each schedule.
✔️ Even after changing the device using the backup / restore function, you can check the previous contents.
✔️ You can set a password for the memo.
✔️ You can set a password to launch the app.
✔️ Moves to the Recycle Bin when deleting a note. A note that was accidentally deleted can be recovered immediately.
✔️ Provides a search function for created memos and schedules.
Eight of NABI’s premium features offered during in-app payments
1. Top notification bar menu quick run
Creation and display can be performed quickly in the notification bar at the top.
2. Create subtags
You can create additional children within the five basic tags.
3. Tag color increases from 5 to 30.
4. Set frequently used memos
A frequently used memo folder is created
Click on the heart when creating a note, and the note will be added to the frequently used folder.
5. Automatic backup function can be used.
(Automatic backup to the smartphone store at the set time)
6. Remove ads
The unnecessary advertisement at the bottom disappears
7. Widget transparency can be set to 15 levels.
You can adjust the transparency setting in 2 steps up to 15 steps. (Including transparent background)
8.Memo fixed on the notification bar at the top
You can pin frequently used notes to up to 5 notification bars at the top.
9. Memo Widget
1) General Permissions Guidelines for “NABI – My Schedule assistant app”
– have full network access: Used to handle network operations
– view network connections: Used to check network status
– prevent phone from sleeping: Used to wait for a long task when syncing with the calendar
– Google Play billing service: Used for in-app payments
– run at startup: Used to register for notifications when the device is launched
2) Access Permissions Guidelines for “NABI – My Schedule assistant app”
– Camera (take pictures and videos)
Used to save the photo after taking a picture in the post
– Contacts (find accounts on the device)
Used to view the account list of devices linked with Google Calendar
– Storage (read the contents of your shared storage, Modify or delete SD card contents)
Used to view/store photos and backup files
Provided by: SevenToEighty
Features of NABI- My Schedule Assistant for PC
share”” your schedule with others.
3. You can see when people are “”busy”” or “”available”” for meeting.
4. You can set up “”event”” and “”reminders”” for meeting.
5. You can see a “”list”” of your upcoming events.
6. You can “”edit”” or “”delete”” events.
7. You can “”add”” people to your events.
8. You can see a “”map”” of your event’s location.
9. You can get “”driving directions”” to your event.
10. You can “”export”” your events to other calendar applications.”
1. Get your Google Calendar schedule.
2. Share your schedule with others.
3. See when people are busy or available for meeting.
4. Set up event and reminders for meeting.
5. See a list of your upcoming events.
6. Edit or delete events.
7. Add people to your events.
8. See a map of your event’s location.
9. Get driving directions to your event.
10. Export your events to other calendar applications.
Install “NABI- My Schedule Assistant” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing NABI- My Schedule Assistant on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install NABI- My Schedule Assistant on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type NABI- My Schedule Assistant and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the NABI- My Schedule Assistant as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||NABI- My Schedule Assistant On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, January 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this NABI- My Schedule Assistant?
1. Add memo drafts
2. Add calendar decoration images
3. Add search function for transactions
4. Add an option to display icons at the bottom of the main screen
5. Add backup notification
6. Other bug fixes
The NABI- My Schedule Assistant application is a great tool for busy people who want to keep track of their daily tasks. It is user-friendly and helps you stay organized. Overall, this is a great app for anyone who needs help staying on top of their schedule.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the NABI- My Schedule Assistant for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent NABI- My Schedule Assistant Reviews
Deserve a 5 star
It is so cute and very aesthetic however it cannot be used with my other devices. I wish they added a cross platform device synchronization. I have to do it manually with my PC via google calendar which is very inconvenient. Sometimes, synchronization with google calendar is very hassle. It doesn’t sync immediately. I have to click it from time to time.
love this app. but i hope you enable landscape mode in adding reminders, memos, etc. for tablet users. also, it’s such a burden in importing files from google calendar because it automatically goes to the “others” tab. Can you import this in the same tab it was assigned to? 😐 I’m using three devices, my phone, laptop and tablet. i hope they’ll be able to sync information without duplicating. it happens when i sync my phone and tab. 😐 thank you.
Wildly creative and so much fun to use! However it seems that once an event has been created it cannot be fully edited as to the duration or repeats.
Really good, does what I want it to, but there are functions I dont personally need so I had to do away w the app. Also, I couldnt be bothered to tinker all the stuff the app can do. But it’s really pretty and does calendar stuff alright. I didnt like how I cant put a specific memo to a certain date. It just floats in a folder somewhere.
this is the best planner.
In my opinion, this is the perfect “all in one” application. I’ve searched and searched for this. Everything is included and the customization is amazing. I had a few questions for the developer and he responded immediately to my email. I very much appreciate the time and effort put into this application and the fact that it is very affordable for everyone. Thank you! 😊
Would love to see this have a web-app too, so that I can sync between my laptop and my phone
It is so easy to use, the interface is neat and good. I really like that you can have different tags for each memos (it also have folder for each tags) and you can link the memo with the current event made for monthly or weekly view. You can also put handwriting, checkbox, pictures, and various style of text at the memo feature. But sadly, I don’t find any timetable feature in the daily view mode. If only this app has the timetable feature I will use this app alone to write my schedule.
We refer the ownership of This NABI- My Schedule Assistant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NABI- My Schedule Assistant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the NABI- My Schedule Assistant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NABI- My Schedule Assistant.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.