The Oxford Dictionary of Nursing is a reference work containing definitions and explanations of terms used in nursing. It covers a wide range of topics, from anatomy and physiology to diseases and disorders, and is an essential resource for anyone studying or working in the nursing profession.
The technical specifications of the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Oxford Dictionary of Nursing ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Oxford Dictionary of Nursing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Oxford Dictionary of Nursing App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Oxford Dictionary of Nursing for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Oxford Dictionary of Nursing?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Oxford Dictionary of Nursing Reviews
Oxford Dictionary of Nursing ANDROID App Summary
Oxford Dictionary of Nursing was developed by MobiSystems and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Oxford Dictionary of Nursing from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Oxford Dictionary of Nursing is 11.1.544 on Play store with total users of 287712. The Oxford Dictionary of Nursing app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing is Tuesday, December 3, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Oxford Dictionary of Nursing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Oxford Dictionary of Nursing On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Oxford Dictionary of Nursing App Overview and Details
This latest edition of the best-selling, comprehensive and authoritative Dictionary of Nursing has been fully updated and revised to take account of recent developments in nursing practice and related fields. Coverage of advances in the field includes general nursing, statistics, common scales and indexes, religion and spirituality, and commonly used abbreviations.
The Dictionary provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions. In addition to specific nursing terms, there are many entries in the fields of medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice).
With over 10,000 clear and concise entries, written by medical and nursing specialists, this trusted dictionary covers the theory and practice of nursing, and even includes entry-level web links. The text is enhanced by 100 helpful illustrations and tables. This is an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students, recently qualified and practising nurses, and people training and working in related fields such as midwifery and health visiting.
NEW! Now with the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality
language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Features of Oxford Dictionary of Nursing for PC
1. Over 8,000 entries
2. Coverage of all aspects of nursing
3. Fully revised and updated
4. Includes new entries on topics such as nursing management, ethics, research, and law
5. Provides guidance on commonly used drugs
6. Gives practical advice on a range of nursing procedures
7. Fully illustrated with over 300 diagrams and photographs
8. Written by a team of expert contributors
9. Easy to use with a clear A-Z layout
10. Ideal for nurses at all stages of their career
Whats New In this Oxford Dictionary of Nursing?
• Dark Theme
• New Help Center
• Offline mode feature
• Faster start up
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Oxford Dictionary of Nursing is a great resource for nurses of all levels of experience. It is easy to use and contains a wealth of information on a variety of topics. The dictionary is an essential tool for anyone looking to further their career in nursing.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Oxford Dictionary of Nursing Reviews
Very use full for beginners…
Download the app and started putting in common medical abbreviations and it didn’t know any of them. Seriously, a nurse’s dictionary that didn’t know what Q.I.D was!
Helpful app very very………….god
Paid for the app about $12. It is not comprehensive. I still have to use the internet most of the time.
everything I needed was right there.. and very easy to access
This app is awesome for it explains and gives detailed information
We refer the ownership of This Oxford Dictionary of Nursing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oxford Dictionary of Nursing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oxford Dictionary of Nursing.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.