Chemistry is the science of the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
Physical Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that studies the behavior of matter under extreme conditions and the quantum mechanical behavior of matter. It also studies the macroscopic and microscopic properties of matter.
The latest Physical Chemistry for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Physical Chemistry ANDROID App Summary
RK Technologies has developed the Physical Chemistry for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Physical Chemistry has got over 18798+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.1
The latest update of Physical Chemistry is Wednesday, December 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Physical Chemistry App Overview and Details
Physical Chemistry app provide the information, explanation, and guidance you need to master the subject.
The content divided into three parts:
Part 1: of the app develops the concepts that are needed for the discussion of equilibria in chemistry. Equilibria include physical change, such as fusion and vaporization, and chemical change, including electrochemistry. The discussion is in terms of thermodynamics, and particularly in terms of enthalpy and entropy. We see that we can obtain a uniﬁed view of equilibrium and the direction of spontaneous change in terms of the chemical potentials of substances. The chapters in Part 1 deal with the bulk properties of matter.
In Part 2 (Structure): the chapters have been updated with a discussion of contemporary techniques of materials science—including Nano-science and spectroscopy. We have also paid more attention to computational chemistry, and have revised the coverage of this topic in Chapter 10.
Part 3: has lost chapters dedicated to kinetics of complex reactions and surface processes, but not the material, which we regard as highly important in a contemporary context. To make the material more readily accessible within the context of courses, descriptions of polymerization, photo chemistry, and enzyme- and surface-catalyzed reactions are now part of Chapters 21 (The rates of chemical reactions) and 22 (Reaction dynamics)—already familiar to readers of the text—and a new chapter, Chapter 23, on Catalysis.
✨Content of the application
1. The properties of gases
2. The First Law
3. The Second Law
4. Physical transformations of pure substances
5. Simple mixtures
6. Chemical equilibrium
7. Quantum theory: introduction and principles
8. Quantum theory: techniques and applications
9. Atomic structure and spectra
10. Molecular structure
11. Molecular symmetry
12. Molecular spectroscopy 1: rotational and vibrational spectra
13. Molecular spectroscopy 2: electronic transitions
14. Molecular spectroscopy 3: magnetic resonance
15. Statistical thermodynamics 1: the concepts
16. Statistical thermodynamics 2: applications
17. Molecular interactions
18. Materials 1: macromolecules and self-assembly
19. Materials 2: solids
20. Molecules in motion
21. The rates of chemical reactions
22. Reaction dynamics
✔Checklist of key equations
Features of Physical Chemistry for PC
1. In-depth information on physical chemistry topics
2. Explanations of difficult concepts
3. Guided practice problems
4. Detailed solution explanations
5. Customizable practice settings
6. Progress tracking
7. Comprehensive coverage of the subject
8. Engaging and interactive interface
9. Accessible on mobile devices
10. Available offline
Install “Physical Chemistry” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Physical Chemistry on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Physical Chemistry app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Physical Chemistry.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Physical Chemistry On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||RK Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Physical Chemistry?
Physical Chemistry is the study of how matter behaves on a atomic and molecular level and how chemical reactions occur. It is a branch of chemistry that uses the principles of physics to study chemical systems. Physical chemistry has a wide range of applications in many fields, from materials science to biology.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Physical Chemistry for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Physical Chemistry Reviews
The so is good, totally awesome It requires student with higher knowledge
Very useful app.
Really very good👍👍
Actually your books are wonderful and perfect 👌 i really like it, absolutely.
We refer the ownership of This Physical Chemistry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Physical Chemistry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Physical Chemistry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Physical Chemistry.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.