PMMA Reviewer is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers the field of polymer science and engineering. The journal’s editor-in-chief is Rakesh K. Jain (University of Akron).
PMMA Reviewer publishes original research articles, review articles, and case reports. The journal is abstracted and indexed in Scopus and the Science Citation Index Expanded.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PMMA Reviewer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||PMMA Reviewer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, August 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
PMMA Reviewer ANDROID App Summary
The PMMA Reviewer was developed by the popular developer agency named BrutuS. They have the PMMA Reviewer in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 48 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With PMMA Reviewer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Saturday, August 7, 2021 was the last date the PMMA Reviewer was updated with new features. If you want to use the PMMA Reviewer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the PMMA Reviewer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download PMMA Reviewer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the PMMA Reviewer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the PMMA Reviewer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for PMMA Reviewer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of PMMA Reviewer for PC
1. Contains over 1000 review questions
2. Questions come from different topics
3. Helps you prepare for the PMMA exam
4. Covers all the topics in the PMMA exam
5. Gives you an idea of the type of questions in the exam
6. Helps you understand the format of the exam
7. Enables you to identify your weak areas
8. Provides explanations for all the questions
9. Helps you track your progress
10. Gives you an estimate of the time you need to complete the exam
PMMA Reviewer App Overview and Details
The PMMA Reviewer (Practice Test) by PleboApps contains 1000+ Review questions coming from different review materials and personal knowledge who already took the PMMA Entrance exam a while ago. The app contains not just 1000+ Review questions but we also offer ebooks and other forms of review materials via email.
The PMMA Reviewer Contains
– Mathematics ( Numerical Reasonings and etc. )
– English ( Grammar, Sentence Completion and etc.)
– General Science ( Biology, Chemistry, Physics and etc.)
– General Information ( Philippine Laws and etc.)
– Current Events ( Local & International News Updates and etc.)
– Verbal Reasoning ( Letter Sequence, Coding & Decoding and etc.)
– Non-Verbal Reasoning ( Abstract & Mechanical Reasoning and etc.)
Please keep in mind that this is only a guide reviewer.
Whats New In this PMMA Reviewer?
PMMA Reviewer is a great tool for managing your reviews and getting feedback from others. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a review management tool.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PMMA Reviewer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent PMMA Reviewer Reviews
We refer the ownership of This PMMA Reviewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PMMA Reviewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the PMMA Reviewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PMMA Reviewer.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.