Prayer times refers to the five daily Islamic prayers which are fajr, dhuhr, asr, maghrib and isha. The Qibla direction is the direction that Muslims face when they pray. The Qibla direction is towards the Kaaba in Mecca.
So, you want to download the Prayer Times and Qibla for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Prayer Times and Qibla ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Prayer Times and Qibla For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Prayer Times and Qibla App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Prayer Times and Qibla for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Prayer Times and Qibla?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Prayer Times and Qibla Reviews
Prayer Times and Qibla ANDROID App Summary
The Prayer Times and Qibla is listed under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Prayer Times and Qibla is zero_. The current version of Prayer Times and Qibla is 3.4.6 with a total user count of 664708 and an overall user rating of 4.8.
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 was the last date the Prayer Times and Qibla was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Prayer Times and Qibla For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Prayer Times and Qibla on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Prayer Times and Qibla to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Prayer Times and Qibla. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Prayer Times and Qibla on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Prayer Times and Qibla on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Prayer Times and Qibla On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Prayer Times and Qibla App Overview and Details
Prayer Times App is for all Muslims who wants to find out accurate Prayer timings. You can set and customize reminder notifications for each prayer time.
• Shows the times for Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and optional times like Imsak, Shuruq, Duha, Midnight and Qiyam
• Several methods of calculation
• Customize reminder notifications settings for each prayer time
• Reminder before entering Times
• Qibla compass
• Islamic Hijri calendar
• Personal reminder at specified time before/after prayer time
• Shows the nearest Masjid to your location
• Many adhan voices available to download
• Automatically change to Do Not Disturb in time of prayer
• Auto update location
• Display prayer times on widgets or Notification Bar
• Change app color themes
• Support languages: Azerbaijani, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, English, Français, Pусский, العربية, বাংলা
Support development by upgrade to Pro and unlock extra features:
• Play adhan randomly from your collections
• Customize themes
We welcome suggestions, recommendations, or if you want to help us translate the app to your language
Features of Prayer Times and Qibla for PC
1. Accurate Prayer Timings
2. Set and customize Prayer timings
3. Get Prayer timings for your current location
4. Get Prayer timings for any location
5. Get alerts for Prayer timings
6. Share Prayer timings with others
7. Add Prayer timings to your calendar
8. GetHadith of the day
9. Learn more about Islam
10. Listen to Quran recitations
Whats New In this Prayer Times and Qibla?
• Minor bug fixes
This application is very beneficial for Muslims all over the world. It helps them know the prayer times and the direction of the Qibla so that they can pray properly. The application is also very user-friendly and easy to use.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Prayer Times and Qibla on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Prayer Times and Qibla Reviews
بارك الله فيكم
This is the best prayer times App for me
Excellent app Muslim World.
I would rate it best among all other prayer apps I’ve used so far
Très bonne application. Qu’Allah vous récompense et vous élève.
The widget feature is all that I need. It’s just perfect
The best app for Prayer Times that I have had, thus far. TQ.
need to add sun rise time & prohibited time of salah
We refer the ownership of This Prayer Times and Qibla to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Prayer Times and Qibla and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Prayer Times and Qibla. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Prayer Times and Qibla.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.