ProcessMaker is a low-code business process management software that enables organizations to quickly automate manual processes, eliminating the inefficiencies of paper-based workflows.
With ProcessMaker, businesses can automate any number of processes, including onboarding and HR, customer service, IT help desk, and more. The software is easy to use, with a drag-and-drop interface that makes it simple to create and modify processes. ProcessMaker is also highly configurable, so businesses can tailor the software to their specific needs.
ProcessMaker is a cost-effective solution for automating business processes, and it offers a free trial so businesses can try out the software before committing to a purchase.
The technical specifications of the ProcessMaker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ProcessMaker ANDROID App Summary
ProcessMaker was developed by ProcessMaker and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ProcessMaker from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of ProcessMaker is 2.4.0 on Play store with total users of 93573. The ProcessMaker app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ProcessMaker is Thursday, December 16, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ProcessMaker on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
ProcessMaker App Overview and Details
Use out-of-the-box ready template workflows such as expense reports, purchase requests, IT requests, help desk requests, access requests, and leave requests, or build your own custom process apps with the open source ProcessMaker process designer. Run workflows seamlessly across mobile and desktop ProcessMaker apps.
1. Build – Download the desktop version or use the web version of ProcessMaker to create custom process maps, responsive HTML5 forms, and other workflow components. Connect your process to your systems via the REST API. Deploy your processes to the run-time workflow engine.
2. Run – Start processes and manage your task inbox from the mobile or desktop app. Fill out forms in both online and off-line mode. Use mobile controls such as finger signatures, Barcodes, photos, audio, video, and geo tags.
3. Report – In the desktop or web version you can build custom dashboards and reports for managers and employees to help them better manage their workload.
4. Optimize – Study performance metrics and use information learned to improve your processes on the desktop app.
Works with ProcessMaker 3.2.3+
Features of ProcessMaker for PC
1. Expense reports
2. Purchase requests
3. IT requests
4. Marketing campaigns
5. Employee onboarding
6. Customer onboarding
7. New hire onboarding
8. Employee termination
9. Sales pipeline
10. Project management
How To Install & Download ProcessMaker For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ProcessMaker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ProcessMaker.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ProcessMaker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ProcessMaker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ProcessMaker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ProcessMaker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ProcessMaker?
Thank you for using ProcessMaker! To make our App better for you, we release regular updates in PlayStore
.- New Design!
.- Use of native elements
.- Dark Mode
.- New SearchBar
.- Performance improvements
.- Minor fixes
.- Back/Next steps data solved
.- Improvement on Settings
.- Triggers functionality solved
.- Location functionality
ProcessMaker is a powerful workflow and business process management software that enables organizations to automate and optimize their processes. It is easy to use and provides a wide range of features to help organizations streamline their operations. ProcessMaker is a cost-effective solution that can help organizations improve their efficiency and productivity.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ProcessMaker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent ProcessMaker Reviews
Who created this app? It’s such a garbage that I can’t even take an absence due a long loading over 2 hours and still failed
Good And easy to use.
Used to be easy and good apps but now can’t use it, it keep looping after submit approval, pls help.
I can’t open the app, pls fix this asap
This apps cannot be use.
I cant login Please fix it Thanks
Keeps loading forever, I can’t initiate any process, the load screen doesn’t seem to go away even after 30mins. So frustrating , the web is much better.
Lemot parah hampir gak bisa di akses sama sekali
We refer the ownership of This ProcessMaker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ProcessMaker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the ProcessMaker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ProcessMaker.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.