ProgressBook Parent/Student is a web-based application that allows parents and guardians to monitor their child’s academic progress. The application provides access to grades, assignments, and test scores as well as attendance and discipline information. ProgressBook Parent/Student also allows parents and guardians to communicate with their child’s teachers and school administrators.
Do you know the technical specifics of ProgressBook Parent/Student for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 ProgressBook Parent/Student ANDROID App Summary
- 2 ProgressBook Parent/Student Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of ProgressBook Parent/Student for PC
- 4 ProgressBook Parent/Student App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this ProgressBook Parent/Student?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent ProgressBook Parent/Student Reviews
ProgressBook Parent/Student ANDROID App Summary
The ProgressBook Parent/Student application developer is Frontline Education. They listed the ProgressBook Parent/Student under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the ProgressBook Parent/Student is more than 18807. With a 2.4, the latest 1.0.1 of the ProgressBook Parent/Student is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the ProgressBook Parent/Student is Thursday, August 18, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the ProgressBook Parent/Student on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||ProgressBook Parent/Student On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Frontline Education|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, August 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ProgressBook Parent/Student Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run ProgressBook Parent/Student on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the ProgressBook Parent/Student and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for ProgressBook Parent/Student on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of ProgressBook Parent/Student for PC
1. Easily access your child’s grades and assignments from your mobile device
2. Receive real-time updates on your child’s progress
3. View your child’s school calendar and upcoming events
4. Access your child’s school directory
5. Message other parents and school staff
6. Submit school forms and documents electronically
7. Make online payments for school fees and expenses
8. Track your child’s bus routes and arrival/dismissal times
9. Receive emergency notifications from the school
10. Customize your app settings to suit your family’s needs
ProgressBook Parent/Student App Overview and Details
The Frontline ProgressBook Parent/Student mobile app for Ohio schools empowers your learning community with necessary student information at their fingertips. Everything students and parents need to be informed about the in’s and out’s of the student experience is now on-the-go… and the best part is there’s no additional set up.
All you need is an existing Frontline ProgressBook Parent/Student record and you can download the app to access your info on your smart device. Easily access grades, attendance, assignments, and class schedule via the mobile app.
**Please note: If you don’t see your district yet, please be patient as the mobile app is being rolled out across Ohio. Wait to hear from your district before downloading.
Whats New In this ProgressBook Parent/Student?
This update contains enhancements to the calendar view to make it easier to find and filter upcoming and missing assignments. The class assignment view has been enhanced to see assignment comments more easily and daily class comments will also be available on the Dashboard if present. Other stability improvements and defect corrections are also included.
The ProgressBook Parent/Student application is a great way for parents to keep track of their child’s progress in school. It is easy to use and helps parents stay informed about their child’s grades, attendance, and homework assignments. This is a valuable tool for parents who want to be involved in their child’s education and stay up-to-date on their child’s academic progress.
Downloading and installing the ProgressBook Parent/Student for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent ProgressBook Parent/Student Reviews
Doesn’t work. White screen.
This works well, atho I do not know that the “white ring of death” is.
signs me out when i switch to school wifi
Does not work most of the time.
Will not load!
Worked really well at first but now it’s just a white screen with the loading circle.
Was working great and now it never loads. It’s driving me crazy.
Won’t load on my galaxy ultra 🤦🏼♀️
Will not work , white screen
We refer the ownership of This ProgressBook Parent/Student to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ProgressBook Parent/Student and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the ProgressBook Parent/Student. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ProgressBook Parent/Student.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.