Regularly Scheduled Posts are blog posts that are published at regular intervals, typically once or twice a week. They provide a consistent flow of fresh content for your readers, and can help to attract new readers and followers.
The latest Regularly for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Regularly ANDROID App Summary
UgglyNoodle has developed the Regularly for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Regularly has got over 74798+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.15
The latest update of Regularly is Monday, December 2, 2013 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Regularly App Overview and Details
Regularly helps you keep track of all those repeating tasks which don’t have fixed calendar schedules. Maybe you water your plants about once a week, but you don’t care if it’s a different day every week. Or perhaps you visit the dentist every six months, but five or seven months is okay too.
We all have dozens of tasks like these, and traditional calendar-based apps are of little use with such varying schedules. With Regularly, you’ll never forget any of your tasks again!
IMPORTANT TASKS FIRST
Regularly ranks your tasks using an innovative urgency rating which shows you which tasks are most overdue. The algorithm knows that a weekly task that’s four days late is more urgent than a yearly task that’s one week late.
Regularly’s sleek color coding scheme makes it easy to quickly see whether you have any tasks requiring your attention. Several customization options allow you to tweak the app’s appearance to your liking.
KEEP TASK LOGS
Every time you perform a task, you log it in the app, and the next reminder will be scheduled accordingly. The log is also color coded so you can review whether you’re good at performing the task on schedule, or if you’re usually late.
Instead of keeping you on a strict schedule with notifications fixed intervals, Regularly dynamically adjusts the reminders according to your task log, so you’ll never need to manually alter the reminder schedule.
Regularly scales the reminder frequency of overdue tasks according to their period, so you won’t get bombarded with constant annoying reminders for tasks you only perform once a year.
ORGANIZE WITH TAGS
Each task can be assigned multiple tags, allowing you to group the tasks into categories of your choosing. So you can swipe left to see just your household chores, then again to see your car maintenance tasks.
If you’ve got Jelly Bean, you’ll see a list of your due tasks, color-coded by their urgency score, right in the notification pane. When you’ve completed them, you can quickly log them as done from the notification.
• Beautiful home screen widget
• Add notes to entries in task logs
• Adjust frequency of notifications
• Customize notification behavior for individual tasks
• Backup and restore all tasks and logs
• DashClock widget extension
Contact the developer with any questions or feedback at [email protected].
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
System tools: run at startup
• Allows rescheduling of notifications.
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
• Allows backup and restore of your database to and from your phone’s SD card (or equivalent storage).
Network communication: full network access
• If something goes wrong, allows sending me an anonymous crash report to help me fix the problem. You can opt out of this.
Network communication: Google Play billing service
• Allows donation to support development if you wish.
Hardware controls: control vibration
• Allows optional vibrating notifications.
Features of Regularly for PC
1. Keeps track of repeating tasks
2. Helps you stay organized
3. Keeps you on schedule
4. Helps you remember deadlines
5. Helps you manage your time
6. Keeps you accountable
7. Helps you stay focused
8. Helps you avoid procrastination
9. Helps you prioritize your tasks
10. Helps you stay motivated
Install “Regularly” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Regularly on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Regularly on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Regularly and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Regularly as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Regularly On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 2, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Regularly?
• Made compact widget layout more compact (2×1 available)
• Fixed various bug caused by in-app donation changes
• Improved in-app donation flow
• Tweaked urgency formula to improve ranking
• Added Portugese (Brazil), Finnish and Spanish translations
• Changed app background
• Added high resolution icons for Nexus 5
• Theme tweaks for KitKat
• Various minor bug fixes and improvements
of sunscreen is the most effective and safe way to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun
Regular application of sunscreen is the most effective and safe way to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. It is important to reapply sunscreen every two hours, or more often if swimming or sweating, to ensure maximum protection.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Regularly for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Regularly Reviews
This used to be a a five-star app for me, but for the past two weeks, it just isn’t sending my notifications for my tasks anymore. Since this app was last updated in 2013 (!), it was bound to stop working eventually. Guess I need to find something new to keep tracks of tasks by time intervals rather than date.
I failed at configuring todo apps. This is perfect! All I wanted was something to remind me to do things and nag me every day until I did it. Once complete, schedule the item again. Just sent a donation. Edit: Only thing I wish it had was a way to hide a task for a given period. For example, I have a task to feed the fish but that doesn’t apply to winter. It would be great if I could just mark it as hidden/unnecessary until a date in the future.
I don’t know what happened Google just trying what about-face even know Is that app ab beout single wom tell me more about that app about women single women that you showed me earlier that posten
This is my preferred app for tracking irregular tasks like home maintenance, replacing filters, and so on. It’s not actively developed, but it’s basically feature complete and still works fine on Android 11.
Really love the app. Really sorry it was abandoned. Really hope to find Dev went back to developing it again.
Some chores you need to do every so often, but can’t get to right away. With a normal calendar it goes away.
Goog idea, but app development was abandoned in 2013.
Still love this, although it’s not been updated in some time and doesn’t have any cloud features (no transfer or sharing between devices).
Best suited for the purpose. Incredibly complete. The only thing I’d like to see improved would be synchronising across devices.
We refer the ownership of This Regularly to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Regularly and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Regularly. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Regularly.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.