Remote for Hisense Smart TV is an app that lets you control your TV from your smartphone. It’s simple to use and easy to set up, and it gives you the freedom to control your TV from anywhere in the house. With the Remote for Hisense Smart TV app, you can turn your TV on and off, change the channel, volume, and input, and even access apps and games. The app is free to download and is available for both Android and iOS devices.
We will help you download the Remote for Hisense Smart TV for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Remote for Hisense Smart TV on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Remote for Hisense Smart TV ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Remote for Hisense Smart TV App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Remote for Hisense Smart TV for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Remote for Hisense Smart TV?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Remote for Hisense Smart TV Reviews
Download & Install Remote for Hisense Smart TV on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Remote for Hisense Smart TV on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Remote for Hisense Smart TV, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Remote for Hisense Smart TV, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Remote for Hisense Smart TV appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Remote for Hisense Smart TV by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Remote for Hisense Smart TV on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Remote for Hisense Smart TV On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Remote for Hisense Smart TV ANDROID App Summary
Mobile-Care is the developer of the Remote for Hisense Smart TV, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Remote for Hisense Smart TV from them is 220.127.116.11 with over 1253738 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Remote for Hisense Smart TV is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Remote for Hisense Smart TV is Friday, August 19, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Remote for Hisense Smart TV on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Remote for Hisense Smart TV App Overview and Details
This app allows you to control your HiSense Smart TV from your smartphone.
Please pay attention, this is not the official HiSense Smart TV app, but with this remote control app, you are enable to control it.
Our app has several remotes models, so you can choose the remote that fits to your device.
The app was developed to help you use your HiSense Smart TV device even if you can’t find your remote control! but please notice that the app requires your phone to have an IR sensor.
Features of Remote for Hisense Smart TV for PC
1. App allows you to control your HiSense Smart TV from your smartphone.
2. Change channels, adjust the volume, and switch inputs directly from your phone.
3. Browse the web or play games on your TV while never having to leave your comfortable seat.
4. The app also allows you to use your phone as a remote control for HiSense Smart TV’s other functions, such as the camera, photo gallery, and music player.
5. With the app, you can also take advantage of HiSense Smart TV’s voice control capabilities.
6. Never worry about losing your remote control again.
7. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
8. The app is free to download and use.
9. HiSense Smart TV’s are some of the most user-friendly and technologically advanced TVs on the market.
10. HiSense Smart TV’s are backed by excellent customer support.
Whats New In this Remote for Hisense Smart TV?
Remote Control app for Hisense Smart TV. Includes:
– Different models of Hisense Smart TV devices
– Cool app design
– Comfortable to use
– No need for the real remote control. This app is your new remote control
– Your device must support infrared sensor
– Option to purchase a lifetime ads free
– Added support for Roku tv devices
– Added connection guide
Overall, the Remote for Hisense Smart TV application is a great way to control your TV. The app is very user-friendly and has a lot of features that you can use. The app is also very stable and doesn’t crash.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Remote for Hisense Smart TV? Let us know!
Recent Remote for Hisense Smart TV Reviews
not good wants bank details
To many ads way 2 much I can’t take it anymore
He’ll no I’m not giving ur ip address
It’s working very good
Ads are too much🖕🏽💔
We refer the ownership of This Remote for Hisense Smart TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remote for Hisense Smart TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remote for Hisense Smart TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remote for Hisense Smart TV.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.