Satellite Hunter, Finder is a powerful and easy to use tool that helps you to find and track satellites in real time. With its help, you can easily find and track any satellite in the sky.
We will help you download the Satellite Hunter, Finder for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Satellite Hunter, Finder on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Satellite Hunter, Finder ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Satellite Hunter, Finder App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Satellite Hunter, Finder for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Satellite Hunter, Finder?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Satellite Hunter, Finder Reviews
Download & Install Satellite Hunter, Finder on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Satellite Hunter, Finder on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Satellite Hunter, Finder, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Satellite Hunter, Finder, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Satellite Hunter, Finder appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Satellite Hunter, Finder by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Satellite Hunter, Finder on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Satellite Hunter, Finder On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Satellite Hunter, Finder ANDROID App Summary
Bzzs is the developer of the Satellite Hunter, Finder, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Satellite Hunter, Finder from them is 5 with over 3511 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Satellite Hunter, Finder is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Satellite Hunter, Finder is Wednesday, December 15, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Satellite Hunter, Finder on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Satellite Hunter, Finder App Overview and Details
With Satellite Hunter you can choose from over 8000 active satellites to point to. Satelite Hunter can be used WITHOUT internet access with great precision. This app calculates for you the position and the drift of satellites. It shows your own position as well as the position of the chosen satellite so by moving your smart phone, you can find the exact location of that satellite. Your longitude, latitude and altitude are shown in the app. The app works with data received from NASA so it is possible to refresh the list of satellites any time. Enjoy!
Features of Satellite Hunter, Finder for PC
1. Choose from over 8000 active satellites.
2. Get real-time tracking of satellites.
3. Receive alerts when a satellite is about to cross your path.
4. Set up custom filters to find the satellites you’re interested in.
5. Save your favorite satellites for easy access.
6. Share your satellite sightings with other users.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest satellite news.
8. Get expert tips on using Satellite Hunter.
9. Request new features and give feedback.
10. Have fun!
Whats New In this Satellite Hunter, Finder?
Improved latitude longitude
This application is very helpful for those who want to find a specific satellite. It is also user-friendly and easy to use. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone interested in satellite hunting.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Satellite Hunter, Finder? Let us know!
Recent Satellite Hunter, Finder Reviews
very good set finder
We refer the ownership of This Satellite Hunter, Finder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Satellite Hunter, Finder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Satellite Hunter, Finder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Satellite Hunter, Finder.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.