Scattergories is a fun party game that is perfect for large groups. Players are divided into teams and take turns rolling the dice and coming up with answers to the prompts on the card. The first team to reach the finish line wins!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Scatter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Scatter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, September 2, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Scatter ANDROID App Summary
The Scatter was developed by the popular developer agency named GetScatter. They have the Scatter in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22651 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Scatter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sunday, September 2, 2018 was the last date the Scatter was updated with new features. If you want to use the Scatter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Scatter using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Scatter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Scatter using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Scatter on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Scatter here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Scatter for PC
1. Scatter allows blockchain applications to get signatures from users without exposing the user’s private keys.
2. Scatter can be used to sign transactions and messages, as well as to authenticate users on dapps.
3. Scatter is available as a desktop application and browser extension.
4. Scatter is open source and free to use.
5. Scatter integrates with multiple blockchain platforms, including Ethereum, EOS, and Tron.
6. Scatter provides an easy-to-use interface for users to manage their accounts and keys.
7. Scatter supports multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
8. Scatter can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
9. Scatter is backed by a team of experienced developers and security experts.
10. Scatter has been audited by multiple security firms and is considered to be a secure and reliable platform.
Scatter App Overview and Details
Scatter allows blockchain centric applications to get signatures from users without the users exposing their private keys.
This app is still in Beta, you are using it at your own risk.
Whats New In this Scatter?
Fix for disabled private key inputs.
Scatter is a great application for those who want to keep track of their spending and income. It makes it easy to see where your money is going, and what you can do to save money. The application is also great for budgeting and tracking your progress towards financial goals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Scatter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Scatter Reviews
The worst and most dysfunctional wallet I found is scatter, the interior design is very simple from other wallets but the function is not good … if I can I would like to say to scatter, don’t deceive users to use your product again because it is inconvenient for users only.
Can’t import existing keys. What is the point? Might want to delist on Play store.
aweful …didn’t even work
Does not do anything at all
Doesn’t work, can’t start fresh, can’t import. Dead!
This app does nothing.
Hoping the developer doesn’t steal our info. This did not work for me!
We refer the ownership of This Scatter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scatter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scatter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scatter.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.