SchoolMessenger is a communication platform that helps schools keep in touch with parents and guardians. It offers a variety of features to help schools communicate with families, including a mobile app, a website, and a messaging system.
The latest SchoolMessenger for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SchoolMessenger ANDROID App Summary
Intrado SchoolMessenger has developed the SchoolMessenger for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, SchoolMessenger has got over 696414+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.10.2
The latest update of SchoolMessenger is Thursday, September 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SchoolMessenger App Overview and Details
The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
– Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
– Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
– Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
– Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
– For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
– For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
– WiFi or data plan for internet access
– Android 4.4 or higher
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
Features of SchoolMessenger for PC
-A powerful way for busy parents, students, and staff to communicate
-Push notifications for instant alerts
-A calendar of events and deadlines
-A directory of school staff and faculty
-News and announcements from the school
-A library of school documents and resources
-The ability to monitor student progress
-A way to quickly contact the school
-A central hub for all your school communications
-A custom interface for each school
Install “SchoolMessenger” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the SchoolMessenger on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the SchoolMessenger app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install SchoolMessenger.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||SchoolMessenger On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Intrado SchoolMessenger|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SchoolMessenger?
Thanks for using SchoolMessenger! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
Account deletion was added to the SchoolMessenger app. You can delete your account via the app.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us create a better experience for you and all of our customers.
SchoolMessenger is an application that helps schools communicate with parents and guardians. It is a valuable tool for keeping parents informed about their child’s progress in school.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SchoolMessenger for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent SchoolMessenger Reviews
I’m very satisfied with this app. No complain about it.
Excellent- Great app to keep informed about important news events about the schools. Easy to use attendance feature.
Love this app! Love being able to submit my children’s absences without having to wait for the school to open, wish all schools had this option. Bonus, never have to worry about missing a school email cause they’re all in the app 😍
Because my son is in high school and my daughter in elementary school, whenever I have to set an early leave for her it’s a problem if it exceeds his school hours. She is set up correctly with her elementary school showing, but I cannot book a 2:45 early leave for her because my son finishes school at 2:15. Super annoying and should be fixed.
This has been so helpful being able to report absence days before and not having to worry about it. This also lets you know any updates about the school board. Ie: looming strikes. Mind you, deleting previous messages doesn’t seem to happen. I have had no major problems with this app.
Easy to use and really practical -love it
Quick & easy app to use. Thanks!
Very easy to use
Great app, great communication, easy to use 👍
We refer the ownership of This SchoolMessenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SchoolMessenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the SchoolMessenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SchoolMessenger.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.