Script Rehearser is a simple, yet powerful tool that can help you take your scriptwriting to the next level. By allowing you to quickly and easily test out different versions of your script, you can find the perfect way to tell your story.
In this article, we will show you how to download Script Rehearser For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Script Rehearser technical specifications first.
Script Rehearser ANDROID App Summary
Engram Ltd is the developer of this Script Rehearser application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 242309+ users of this app. The Script Rehearser app rating is currently 5.1.145.
It was last updated on Sunday, December 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Script Rehearser for PC
1. Save yourself hours of preparation time by using this app to learn your lines.
2. Turn up to your performance fully confident and prepared, knowing your lines by heart.
3. Improve your memory and concentration skills by regularly practicing with this app.
4. Get into the flow and hit the ground running with your lines memorized.
5. Save precious time before a performance by using this app to learn your lines.
6. Make the most of your rehearsal time by being fully prepared with your lines memorized.
7. Reduce stress and anxiety by being confident in your lines and knowing them inside out.
8. Enhance your performance by having your lines fully memorized.
9. Create a professional edge by being super prepared and knowing your lines inside out.
10. Fully immerse yourself in your character and the play by having your lines memorized.
|App Name:||Script Rehearser On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Engram Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, December 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Script Rehearser For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Script Rehearser on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Script Rehearser on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theScript Rehearser in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Script Rehearser on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Script Rehearser running on your computer.
Script Rehearser App Overview and Details
Hit the ground running. Save yourself hours and turn up knowing your lines. Whether it’s a stage script, screenplay, speech or presentation, you can rehearse and memorize on the go in an effective and convenient way. There’s no need to assemble the rest of the cast, or have a rehearsal partner or reader.
Actors, TV personalities, business people, public speakers and students – learn your material more effectively with Script Rehearser. You can even practice English language conversation.
You can just start recording your own voice straight away. Or you can import your theater or movie script* or simply type in your lines. Script Rehearser will read them back to you whenever you want using its customizable options to prompt you. Optimize how you rehearse as you progress.
• Record your own voice directly into the app †
• Use digital voices for the other characters †
• Import a script from a PDF file ‡
• Import a script you’ve created on your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customize scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Clearly distinguish your lines from others
• Show your lines; hide you lines; show the first letter of each word
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Play other parts while you self-tape
• Share the recorded script †
• Choose light or dark color mode
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
† Pro Features
To enable us to continue developing the app, the following are Pro features:
• Recording your own voice
• Choosing which digital voice to use for each character
• Exporting a script
There’s a 30-day free trial of Pro features, with no sign-up required and no automatic conversion to a paid subscription. After this you can keep using everything you’ve done, even if you don’t subscribe.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: www.ScriptRehearser.com
‡ Note that for a PDF file to import it must contain the text of the script, not just pictures of the text. Some PDFs contain scanned images of the text rather than the text itself, and the app can’t import these files as it needs the actual text to work with.
Whats New In this Script Rehearser?
This application is very helpful for those who want to improve their writing skills. It allows you to see your mistakes and correct them. The application is also very user-friendly and easy to use.
This concludes our article on Script Rehearser Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Script Rehearser for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Script Rehearser Reviews
Uploading scripts is a breeze and editing lines that might not be formatted as I need them is very straight forward. I straight the ability to manipulate everything. It is a big help in getting text memorized in my way of doing it.
This is an amazingly useful service app for a person like me People should make good use of such great service rendered by this app. Wow unbelievable service to the budding artists like me.
Awesome app. But needs the ability to import PDF copies. I spent 5 hours converting and editing externally to be able to import a text file.
A nice resource and easy to use.
Not as cumbersome as the others. Gets better the more you use it.
Excellent app for learning lines. Now I don’t have to ask anybody else to help me learn my lines and get off book. I love this app and rely on it… Update: This app still works beautifully. I have never had a problem uploading text. I’m purchasing the pro version. All I can say is 👏 BRAVO!
I learn by listening so this is invaluable to me. I would give it 5 🌟 if I could find a way to stop it automatically giving the line count, which I have to manually take out of each line, or if I could record it all myself initially but give different character voices instead of having to type the others in, which is quite labour intensive initially. Other than that, I like it a lot. 😊
Scripts easily imported and edited. Does exactly what I was hoping it would do
Even with pro some features don’t work. This app can be great when you get it going, but set up can be a nightmare. I have never once been able to get a PDF script imported into a usable file without tons of editing, and that’s if it even works poorly. Usually I wind up having to type the entire script in the app and that is a huge pain, especially when I paid for it, and it’s a standard feature. Doesn’t work at all, ever even with a perfectly formatted script.
An earlier version of this app let you record your own lines, but an update moved that behind a pay wall.
We refer the ownership of This Script Rehearser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Script Rehearser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Script Rehearser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Script Rehearser.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.