The Scripture Citation Index (SCI) is a searchable database of Bible passages that have been quoted or referenced in works of literature, art, and music. The SCI can be used to find Bible passages that have been used in popular culture, to study the Bible in its historical and literary context, and to understand how the Bible has been interpreted throughout history.
Installing and using the Scripture Citation Index for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Scripture Citation Index ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Scripture Citation Index App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Scripture Citation Index for PC
- 4 Download & Install Scripture Citation Index On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Scripture Citation Index?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Scripture Citation Index Reviews
Scripture Citation Index ANDROID App Summary
Steve Liddle has developed the Scripture Citation Index application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Scripture Citation Index has over 238247 users with a great 4.9 rating overall. The latest version of Scripture Citation Index is currently 2.9.10.
The latest upstate time of the Scripture Citation Index is Friday, November 4, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Scripture Citation Index on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Scripture Citation Index App Overview and Details
The Scripture Citation Index is the mobile version of scriptures.byu.edu.
This app lets you navigate easily between the scriptures (standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: The Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon, etc.) and the General Conference talks and other writings that cite those scriptures.
For example, you can see who has cited 1 Timothy 4:12 or Daniel 2:44 in General Conference (1942-present), in the Journal of Discourses, or in Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith.
Our users tell us that this app is very helpful for scripture study and lesson/talk preparation.
Features of Scripture Citation Index for PC
1. The Scripture Citation Index lets you navigate the scriptures easily on your mobile device.
2. You can search for specific topics or passages, and the app will provide relevant results.
3. The app includes a variety of resources, such as commentary, study aids, and maps.
4. You can create a custom study plan and set goals to help you learn the scriptures.
5. The app keeps track of your progress and provides reminders to keep you on track.
6. You can share passages with friends and family, and compare your study progress.
7. The app provides easy access to a variety of language versions of the scriptures.
8. You can listen to audio recordings of the scriptures, and view video resources.
9. The app includes a variety of tools to help you learn, such as flashcards and quizzes.
10. The app is free to download and use, and is available for iOS and Android devices.
|App Name:||Scripture Citation Index On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Steve Liddle|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Scripture Citation Index On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Scripture Citation Index on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Scripture Citation Index. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Scripture Citation Index, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Scripture Citation Index?
The content has been updated for October 2022 conference.
The Scripture Citation Index is a helpful tool for students and scholars who are researching the Bible. It allows users to quickly and easily find references to specific passages in the Bible. The index is also helpful in identifying where specific passages are located in the Bible. The index is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in studying the Bible.
Did the guide help you download and install the Scripture Citation Index for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Scripture Citation Index, let us know below.
Recent Scripture Citation Index Reviews
Please translate in Tagalog version please help me
It was working (kindle fire) but now just comes up and asks to download. telling it to start briefly shows a new screen which has a cancel button. a second or so later the screen disappears and then nothing… The kindle fire is a little older, HD 10, 7th gen.
I love it! It has been a priceless blessing to me. Thank you!!!!!!!!
Where has this sources been for my past 50 years in the Church. This is a blessing beyond words.
Can’t use gospel library after downloading this app
Awesome app keep it up
This is my go-to app for searching scriptures and General Conferences.
We refer the ownership of This Scripture Citation Index to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scripture Citation Index and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scripture Citation Index. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scripture Citation Index.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.