Serial Bluetooth Terminal is an Android app that provides a simple interface for exchanging data between your Android device and a serial Bluetooth module. The app allows you to connect to a serial Bluetooth module and send and receive data. The app also provides a basic terminal interface for sending and receiving data.
The technical specifications of the Serial Bluetooth Terminal for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Serial Bluetooth Terminal ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Serial Bluetooth Terminal For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Serial Bluetooth Terminal for PC
- 4 Serial Bluetooth Terminal App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Serial Bluetooth Terminal?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Serial Bluetooth Terminal Reviews
Serial Bluetooth Terminal ANDROID App Summary
Serial Bluetooth Terminal was developed by Kai Morich and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Serial Bluetooth Terminal from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Serial Bluetooth Terminal is 1.40 on Play store with total users of 664375. The Serial Bluetooth Terminal app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Serial Bluetooth Terminal is Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Serial Bluetooth Terminal on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Serial Bluetooth Terminal For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Serial Bluetooth Terminal using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Serial Bluetooth Terminal on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Serial Bluetooth Terminal here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Serial Bluetooth Terminal On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Kai Morich|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Serial Bluetooth Terminal for PC
1. Serial Bluetooth Terminal is a line-oriented terminal / console app for microcontrollers, arduinos
2. It can be used to communicate with microcontrollers, arduinos over a bluetooth connection
3. It supports baud rates from 1200 to 115200
4. It has a built-in command interpreter that supports a variety of commands
5. It can be used to upload and download programs to and from microcontrollers, arduinos
6. It can be used to debug programs on microcontrollers, arduinos
7. It supports a variety of hardware platforms
8. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
9. It is open source software
10. It is released under the MIT License
Serial Bluetooth Terminal App Overview and Details
‘Serial Bluetooth Terminal’ is a line-oriented terminal / console app for microcontrollers, arduinos and other devices with a serial / UART interface connected with a bluetooth to serial converter to your android device.
This app supports different bluetooth versions:
– Bluetooth Classic
– Bluetooth LE / Bluetooth Low Energy / BLE / Bluetooth Smart
This app supports different bluetooth devices:
Bluetooth Classic (implementing standard Bluetooth SPP profile):
– HC-05, HC-06, …
– Raspberry Pi 3
Bluetooth LE (implementing vendor specific Bluetooth GATT services):
* Nordic Semiconductor nRF51822, … (e.g. BBC micro:bit)
* Texas Instruments CC254x (e.g. HM-10, CC41-A, … modules)
* Microchip RN4870/71, BM70/71 ‘transparent UART service’
* Telit Bluemod
– custom profile:
* Texas Instruments CC2640 serial service, except config characteristics
* Silabls BLE113
* uConnect BLE serial adapter
All features in this app are free. In-App purchase is only used for the ‘Donate’ option.
Looking for source code? Here you find simplified variants of this app:
Whats New In this Serial Bluetooth Terminal?
FIX workaround for Xiaomi/MIUI devices with non-standard Android 12 bluetooth permission handling
NEW timestamp format with date
NEW smaller font size configurable
NEW support Android 12 Bluetooth permissions
FIX spacing for HEX display mode
NEW options: show -unnamed- BLE devices, show BLE manufacturer data
FIX crash on Android 12 at Settings->Misc->Save+log folder
The Serial Bluetooth Terminal application is a great tool for those who need to connect to a serial port device wirelessly. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of features, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a Bluetooth serial terminal app.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Serial Bluetooth Terminal on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Serial Bluetooth Terminal Reviews
Best app ever
Easy to use and works..!
Handy app. Sadly i cannot connect to bt audio module named XY-WRBT. Module have SPP (serial port) feature but fails to connect.
Simple, and it just works. Amazing.
Communicate with mcu, send and receive text easily. Great app. Good job.
I used this app to help my students complete an Arduino project using HC-05 Bluetooth module. My students and I used the app and it worked perfectly well. Any complaints in the reviews from people that say it’s not working just seems to be user issue. If you program the module to work on your end, the app works well. Just read the documentation for the module. This is app maybe not be pretty, but it’s a very useful app for anyone working with the Bluetooth module
Sir, how can I change the no. of send buttons in a row. Suppose I need only 3 buttons in a row. Please suggest.
We refer the ownership of This Serial Bluetooth Terminal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Serial Bluetooth Terminal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Serial Bluetooth Terminal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Serial Bluetooth Terminal.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.