Should I Answer is an app that helps you screen phone calls and protect your privacy. It tells you who is calling, even if they are not in your contact list, and lets you decide whether to answer the call or not.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Should I Answer? for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Should I Answer? For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Should I Answer? on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Should I Answer? using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Should I Answer? so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Should I Answer? on your computer.
|App Name:||Should I Answer? On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Mister Group s.r.o.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, May 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Should I Answer? ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Should I Answer? in the Communication category. You can download and install Should I Answer? on your Android phone from there. Mister Group s.r.o. is the developer of Should I Answer? who made this app.
0.6.187 is the latest version of Should I Answer? that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1747066. Plus, you’ll see that Should I Answer? has a good user rating of 4.4.
You can install the latest version of Should I Answer?, which is Saturday, May 21, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Should I Answer? on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Should I Answer? for PC
1. Free unsolicited call blocker
2. Safe and easy to use
3. No ads or in-app purchases
4. Works on both landlines and cell phones
5. Compatible with major phone carriers
6. Blocks unwanted calls from private numbers, unknown numbers, and international numbers
7. Offers a do-not-disturb mode for blocking all calls
8. Lets you whitelist numbers so they can always get through
9. Provides call logs and blocking statistics
10. Allows you to temporarily disable blocking for specific numbers
Should I Answer? App Overview and Details
Get rid of the unsolicited calls once forever. Safely and absolutely free.
Telemarketers, phone scams or „just“ unsolicited surveys? The Should I Answer app can get you rid of all such calls.
How does the app work?
Whenever some unknown number calls the app checks it in its permanently updated database – immediately, without internet connection. If it finds out that other users reported the respective number as nuisance, it warns you against it. Or if you want it so, it can block it directly, the caller will not be able to reach you.
It is just the database used by the Should I Answer app which is an absolute unique part. It is composed directly by the users of the app: after each unknown call the users can rate it anonymously either as safe or spam. After approval given by our admins the report is then visible in the database where all users can benefit from.
What the app can do?
• It can protect you effectively against the unsolicited calls. You can set the level of protection exactly according to your needs: from simple alert of unsolicited call to direct blocking.
• It can block even hidden, foreign or premium rate numbers. Also you can write your own lists of blocked or allowed numbers.
• The app can be used as fully functional dialer app: you will find all your Contacts, favourite Contacts and complete call history in it.
• The app can protect you even offline. If you need to update the local database it waits for your wi-fi connection.
• It’s simple, even your grandma can use it 🙂
How does the app deal with your personal data?
Everything is happening directly in your phone, and in your phone only – your data is never by passed to some 3rd party. The app can’t „see“ even your own phone number, all reports are fully anonymous, the app doesn’t send even your Contacts anywhere.
Where you can find more info?
• Web: www.shouldianswer.net
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shouldianswer
• Support: [email protected]
Whats New In this Should I Answer??
– bug fixes
If you are unsure of whether or not you should answer a call, the Should I Answer? app can be a helpful tool. It can provide you with caller ID information, as well as a rating of the call, so that you can make an informed decision. In the end, though, it is up to you to decide whether or not to answer a call.
That’s it! That’s how you download Should I Answer? on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Should I Answer? Reviews
Best app! Glad I downloaded this. It’s blocked so many scam callers, without blocking calls I want to receive. The settings are easy to use and easy to adjust to your own special preferences. And no ads or purchase promos. Thanks for that!💙 I just have a question…why does my sychronize date remain the same? After each time I synchronize, it’s still showing the date I downloaded the app instead of most recent date of synchronization…? Other than that, it seems to be working properly. 👍👍👍
I don’t know how I could live without it
I’m returning to these people because I was on Call Blocker but after the last two updates Call Blocker is trying to take over my phone and it is blocking incoming calls from friends that were always cleared before.
I love this app it’s the best app it blocks all the telemarketers it blocks anybody you want to be blocked you can even block people you get sick of , you don’t want to them calling anymore I’m so happy that they have one .I would like to have a voicemail block That people that leave voicemails that you don’t want leaving voicemails as well hopefully that you guys can do that down the road and create something like that as well . thank you
I love this app its amazing it do exactly what it suppose to do
Works and managed to block some spam calls. The latest version doesn’t allow you to report a spam call from the recent callers list. You have to long press and copy the phone number then go to your reported numbers section, and add a report for that number. I had this installed for at least 3 years and reported many callers but customer support assumed I didn’t know how to use this app. My phone provider added spam protection so I uninstalled for convenience.
Love it. I was getting so many spam texts and telemarketer/robo calls. They were so annoying. This blocks all those. I highly recommend this app. 👍
Very Good. Make sure to go into Settings for additional setup to improve the blocking.
Brilliant app, blocks so many unwanted call. Negative rated calls don’t even get through to the ringer and it keeps me informed when it does.
We refer the ownership of This Should I Answer? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Should I Answer? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Should I Answer?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Should I Answer?.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.