Sliding Seas is a novel by Australian author, Tim Winton. It is set in Western Australia during the late 1990s and early 2000s. The story follows the lives of two teenage girls, Vinnie and Daisy, who are best friends. The girls experience the ups and downs of adolescence together, including first love, heartbreak, and coming of age.
The technical specifications of the Sliding Seas for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sliding Seas ANDROID App Summary
Sliding Seas was developed by Mugshot Games Pty Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sliding Seas from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Sliding Seas is 1.5.8 on Play store with total users of 1505377. The Sliding Seas app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sliding Seas is Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sliding Seas on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sliding Seas For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Sliding Seas installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Sliding Seas and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Sliding Seas on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Sliding Seas in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Sliding Seas on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Sliding Seas On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Mugshot Games Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sliding Seas App Overview and Details
Be the mayor of your own tropical world! Pick cute buildings to decorate your island and hang out with cool VIP characters that you collect. Sliding Seas is the cutest and most relaxing match 3 and merge puzzle game on mobile!
SO MUCH FUN:
• Easy to play, hard to master – endlessly fun and addictive!
• Unique gameplay – match and merge land to make islands
• Lots of game modes – ocean rescue, pirates, whirlpools and treasure
• A world of your own – grow and decorate your home island
• Earn rewards and prizes with daily missions and timed events
• Unlock cute VIP characters as you play
• Awesome power-ups and spectacular combos
• Hundreds of levels with more added all the time
Sliding Seas is free to play, though some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device settings.
Need to get away and relax? Escape to paradise with Sliding Seas!
Features of Sliding Seas for PC
1. Decorate your own island with cute buildings
2. Hang out with friends in your tropical world
3. Be the mayor of your own island
4. Collect coins to buy new buildings and decorations
5. Unlock new islands to explore
6. Customize your avatar
7. Chat with other players
8. Go on quests to earn rewards
9. Complete challenges to earn prizes
10. Trade with other players
Whats New In this Sliding Seas?
50 new levels, extra island buildings and decorations, plus more collectable VIPs!
The Sliding Seas app is a great tool for ocean lovers of all ages. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about the world’s oceans. The app is also a great way to stay up-to-date on ocean news and events.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sliding Seas on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Sliding Seas Reviews
Awesome game, fun and without annoying ads. Its a bit repetitive after a while, hence the 4/5 stars.
Great game play. Ads are completely voluntary. That being said: Only detractor is an inability to pay to get rid of ads.
Super fun with minimal ads! Love it! So addictive.
Timed lives is a horrible & predatory mechanic. If you’re not selling an ad-free version but instead $99.99 gem packs, you’ve exchnaged your ethics for profit. Pretty disgusting and what a shame that the game is actually not bad. Developers like this are only using flashing lights and fun sounds to rob you. There are many other games that don’t prey on kids, the elderly, and those susceptable to “sMaLl” microtransactions.
This is a fun game but the one thing that really sucks is that the developers can’t create boards timely enough and game play suffers. It seems like they released it too soon.
I love the concept, it’s so much fun being mayor
This game is the perfect amount of difficultly. Sometimes it takes me a while to pass a level but it doesn’t stop being fun. Tons of levels and NO ADS!
so fun and addicting! Was on it all night the first time!
We refer the ownership of This Sliding Seas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sliding Seas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sliding Seas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sliding Seas.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.