Smiling Mind is a mindfulness meditation program designed to help bring balance to our lives. The program is based on the belief that by learning to focus our attention on the present moment, we can achieve a greater sense of calm and wellbeing. Smiling Mind offers a range of meditation exercises and activities that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds.
So, you want to download the Smiling Mind for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Smiling Mind ANDROID App Summary
The Smiling Mind is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Smiling Mind is Smiling Mind. The current version of Smiling Mind is 4.12.4 with a total user count of 1212687 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 was the last date the Smiling Mind was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Smiling Mind For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Smiling Mind on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Smiling Mind to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Smiling Mind. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Smiling Mind on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Smiling Mind on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Smiling Mind On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Smiling Mind|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Smiling Mind App Overview and Details
Smiling Mind is a FREE mindfulness meditation app developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life. Just as we eat well and stay fit to keep our body healthy, mindfulness meditation is about mental health and looking after the mind.
Our programs are designed to assist people in dealing with the pressure, stress, and challenges of daily life. Listen to meditations as guided by smooth and calming voices. Smiling Mind includes a number of meditations in Indigenous Australian languages (Kriol, Ngaanyatjarra & Pitjantjatjara). We offer programs for all ages including Kids (3-12), Youth (13-18) and Adults (19+).
Features of Smiling Mind for PC
1. Free to download and use
2. Developed by psychologists and educators
3. Helps bring mindfulness into your everyday life
4. Guided meditation programs for both adults and children
5. Over 100 different meditation exercises to choose from
6. A library of helpful articles and resources
7. The ability to track your progress over time
8. Integration with Apple Health
9. A user-friendly interface
10. Available in both English and Spanish
Whats New In this Smiling Mind?
We've fixed a bug which was causing issues for some new users when completing the registration steps.
Smiling Mind is a great tool for managing stress and anxiety. It is user-friendly and can be used by anyone, regardless of their age or experience. The app’s calming exercises and relaxation techniques are backed by scientific research and are proven to be effective.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Smiling Mind on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Smiling Mind Reviews
5 star is what Smiling Mind deserves. This is a full-fledged meditation app with dedicated programs offered by the Australian government for free!
There should days where it keep track of when you done or haven’t done it
Experience is good especially for a free app
Easy to use, free, variety of meditations. The wellbeing check in no longer shows up though, which was useful for tracking moods.
Error when signing in using Google account
Love the app. Only reason it doesn’t have 5 stars is that lately the session timer keeps stopping during my meditation which has been getting really annoying! Up until then I’d recommend this app to anyone.
It helps me with my anxiety. Thanks a lot.
Helps Calm Me Down
We refer the ownership of This Smiling Mind to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smiling Mind and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smiling Mind. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smiling Mind.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.