Teach Yourself Library is a series of self-instruction books published by the English Universities Press (now Hodder & Stoughton). The first book in the series was Teach Yourself French, published in 1938. The series now includes over 60 languages, as well as other subjects such as photography, gardening, and history.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Teach Yourself Library for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Teach Yourself Library On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Teach Yourself Library ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Teach Yourself Library For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Teach Yourself Library for PC
- 4 Teach Yourself Library App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Teach Yourself Library?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Teach Yourself Library Reviews
Teach Yourself Library ANDROID App Summary
The Teach Yourself Library was developed by the popular developer agency named Trellisys.net. They have the Teach Yourself Library in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 104192 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Teach Yourself Library latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, June 8, 2020 was the last date the Teach Yourself Library was updated with new features. If you want to use the Teach Yourself Library on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Teach Yourself Library using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Teach Yourself Library For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Teach Yourself Library using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Teach Yourself Library on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Teach Yourself Library here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Teach Yourself Library for PC
1. A wide variety of audio resources to help you learn.
2. Free audio resources to supplement your course.
3. A wealth of learning resources to keep you motivated.
4. A wide range of audio files to help you understand.
5. Free audio resources to improve your pronunciation.
6. A great selection of audio resources to help you revise.
7. A wealth of audio resources to help you practice.
8. A wide range of audio resources to help you remember.
9. Free audio resources to help you focus.
10. A wide range of audio resources to help you relax.
Teach Yourself Library App Overview and Details
Discover a world of free audio and learning resources to accompany your Teach Yourself course.
Teach Yourself has been trusted by learners for over 75 years to deliver expert learning materials across a wide range of topic areas – languages, business, careers, self-help, creative writing and hobbies.
Now for the first time you can access any accompanying audio or learning resources in this free app. Download the resources to your Library and access anywhere anytime. You can even sign in from a different device and all your content will be queued for easy downloading.
Teach Yourself: books that make life better.
Whats New In this Teach Yourself Library?
Overall, the Teach Yourself Library app is a great tool for anyone looking to improve their library skills. It is packed with features and offers a great user experience. The only downside is that it is not free, but it is definitely worth the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Teach Yourself Library of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Teach Yourself Library Reviews
Now that the app has become more intrusive I decided to uninstall it. It wants email address etc. I wondered why I could not access files anymore. Files I had previously downloaded and used to listen to we’re no longer available. Couldn’t figure out what happened until I uninstalled and reinstalled and had to sign up. I did not bother signing up. So I now have a book with no audio. From what I see from several other reviews they were all kinds of problems with it anyway.
Keeps crashing when opening files.
Night mode doesn’t active and reading a book in the app turns brightness to 100% (even though the text setting is all the way down) which makes it hurt my eyes.
App kept crashing when I opened my audio for complete German. A reinstall fixed. When audio is downloading, a very large banner at the bottom of the screen pops up and you aren’t allowed to listen to audio while others download. Also can’t easily get back to 0:00 in the app when wanting to repeat an audio. App feels clunky
quite good to listen to the content of the german book I bought, it’s just what you would expect, really
The app works smoothly and is fairly easy to navigate. It gives an option to continue your last book when you open app but your library should be available on the home screen. If you work from the book it is easy to find the excercise number and you can skip, pause and go back. While it is great that you can exit the app or lock your phone and the audio still plays, it goes back to the start of the audio once you go back into the app. If this could be fixed, it would be a very good app.
I bought the book in Waterstones UK and it states free audio and app. Downloaded the app and it wants me to pay again!!! What a rip off.
Unacceptable amount of phone/tablet permissions required.
We refer the ownership of This Teach Yourself Library to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Teach Yourself Library and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Teach Yourself Library. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Teach Yourself Library.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.