Triplinx is an online trip planner for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. It is a one-stop shop for trip planning, providing users with information on all modes of transportation in the region. Triplinx makes trip planning easy and convenient, giving users the ability to plan and compare different routes side-by-side.
In this article, we will show you how to download Triplinx For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Triplinx technical specifications first.
Triplinx ANDROID App Summary
Cityway Canada is the developer of this Triplinx application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 83213+ users of this app. The Triplinx app rating is currently 2.20.1801-prod-release.
It was last updated on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Triplinx for PC
1. Helps you plan your trips in the Greater Toronto Area
2. Gives you information on all the different transportation options available
3. Finds the best route for you based on your preferences
4. Lets you know about any disruptions or construction that might affect your trip
5. Gives you real-time information on arrival and departure times
6. Helps you compare the different transportation options
7. Helps you buy tickets and passes
8. Offers a mobile app for trip planning on the go
9. Provides customer support in case you need help with your trip
10. Is always kept up-to-date with the latest information on the transportation network
|App Name:||Triplinx On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Cityway Canada|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, February 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Triplinx For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Triplinx on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Triplinx and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Triplinx ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Triplinx App Overview and Details
Triplinx is the official trip planner and transportation information resource for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
It covers the following transit agencies:
Durham Region Transit (DRT)
GO Transit (GO)
Grand River Transit (GRT)
Hamilton Street Railway (HSR – Hamilton Transit)
Mississauga Transit (MiWay)
Niagara Falls Transit
Niagara Region Transit
St. Catharines Transit Commission
Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
Union Pearson Express (UP Express)
York Region Transit (YRT)
It also includes:
Pearson Terminal Link
Adult Presto Fares
We’ve been continuously improving Triplinx to serve you better. We are pleased to share a new version of Triplinx. This version now offers integrated real time transit departure information throughout the application along with several other enhancements. The real-time information is currently available for TTC (bus and streetcars only), HSR, YRT, MiWay, Burlington, Brampton and Grand River Transit . Other agencies will be added when their data is available.
New features include:
• Next departures (real-time where available) by clicking on a stop on the map
• Real time information included in the trip planner, schedules, and nearby information
• Routes near your current location using “Around me”
• Search a stop or a route with the “Search” feature
• Convenient real time information for your “favourites”
• Improved presentation of stops and main routes on the map
Planning your trip is easy – simply enter your starting location and where you want to go, and Triplinx will tell you how to get there. You can customize your trip plan using the options such as maximum walking distance or mode of transportation. Triplinx is designed to provide information on trips using transit (combined with walk, cycle, or drive) as well as cycling or walking for the entire trip.
In order to be guided, the geolocation functionality of the application requires the express prior consent of the user to be geolocated. To this end the user will have to activate, if he wishes, the geolocation functionality.
Whats New In this Triplinx?
We are constantly improving our app in order to take the feedbacks we receive into account.
Tooltip for stop code search has been integrated as well as fare information for Go Transit in the Trip planner.
Triplinx is an effective way to find transit information in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. The app provides users with step-by-step directions, fare information, and service alerts for various modes of transportation. The app is easy to use and makes transit planning simple.
This concludes our article on Triplinx Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Triplinx for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Triplinx Reviews
Burlington Transit data is now missing. None of the Burlington lines are showing up in trip plans.
It is quite good if you don’t know where you’re going and need to plan a trip. If you already know the route you take it is frustrating to get the information you need quickly.
Can’t view of modify planned trips after departure, apparently saved trips aren’t available offline, and it doesn’t show the platforms trains arrive to. Those are horrible flaws for app dedicated to transportation.
Very good really enjoying this app is the best thanks
Great for planning interregional trips.
I really like how it shows the cost of the trip you’re taking! There are some small bugs with the trip planning, but otherwise it’s great!
This is a great app! It is easy to use & informative. Sometimes Google Maps shows incorrect fares, but this app gets it right. Keep up the great work 👍!
It happens far too often that the trip I’m currently taking suddenly becomes “no longer available”, even if I’m currently taking that trip. As it is, you need to have Google Maps available as a backup in case you lose your trip. The ability to move back and forth between trips of a certain route also seems broken. In the list you can see earlier trips, but when you want to look at the stops for a certain route, it won’t let you go back to some of the trips, happening now.
Not usable. Junk it.
We refer the ownership of This Triplinx to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Triplinx and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Triplinx. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Triplinx.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.