The university has provided updates on the latest happenings on campus. The updates include new construction projects, changes to the academic calendar, and announcements of upcoming events.
The technical specifications of the University Updates for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
University Updates ANDROID App Summary
University Updates was developed by University Updates and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download University Updates from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of University Updates is 1.0.34 on Play store with total users of 453634. The University Updates app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the University Updates is Tuesday, December 15, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the University Updates on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install University Updates For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the University Updates using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the University Updates on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for University Updates here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||University Updates On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||University Updates|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of University Updates for PC
1. Receive instant updates/alerts on Examination Notifications
2. Receive instant updates/alerts on Results
3. Receive instant updates/alerts on Time Tables
4. Receive fast updates/alerts on Examination Notifications
5. Receive fast updates/alerts on Results
6. Receive fast updates/alerts on Time Tables
7. Get instant & fast updates/alerts on Examination Notifications
8. Get instant & fast updates/alerts on Results
9. Get instant & fast updates/alerts on Time Tables
10. Get updates/alerts on Examination Notifications, Results & Time Tables instantly & quickly
University Updates App Overview and Details
You can receive instant & fast updates/alerts on Examination Notifications, Results, Time Tables, Almanacs/Academic Calendars, Syllabus & any other events of the following universities & their respective courses.
1. JNTU-HYDERABAD (JNTUH)
2. JNTU-KAKINADA (JNTUK)
3. JNTU-ANANTAPUR (JNTUA)
4. Osmania University (OU)
5. Kakatiya University (KU)
6. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
7. Andhra University (AU)
8. Krishna University (KRU)
9. Mahatma Gandhi University – Nalgonda (MGU)
10. Satavahana University (SU)
11. Telangana University (TU)
12. Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
13. Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
14. Palamuru University (PU)
15. Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (OU-PGRRCDE)
16. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education (ANU-CDE)
17. Kakatiya University’s School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (KU SDLCE)
18. Sri Venkateswara University (SVU)
19. KTU (APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University)
20. Anna University
21. Anna University-Centre for Distance Education (AUCDE)
22. Shivaji University (SUK)
23. University of Mysore [UOM] 24. University of Delhi [DU] 25. Bangalore University [BU] 26. AP-SBTET
28. Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU)
29. Gujarat Technological University (GTU)
30. Gujarat University (GU)
31. Gulbarga University (GUG)
32. Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU)
33. Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
34. Shivaji University, Kolhapur (SUK)
35. Mahatma Gandhi University – Kerala (MGU)
36. Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU)
37. Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU)
38. University of Kerala
39. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya (ABVV)
40. Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU)
41. Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)
42. Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU)
43. I.K.Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU)
44. University of Calcutta (UC)
45. Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)
46. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)
47. Kurukshetra University (KUK)
48. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
49. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) – formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University – Lucknow
1. Instant notifications based on user selection of University & Course
2. In App Time Tables [Mid & End Exams For all Universities] 3. In App Syllabus & Academic Calendars [For all Universities] 4. Less Data Consumption. Work even on 2G networks
5. Percentage, SGPA & CGPA Calculators [For JNTU-HYD, JNTU-KKD & JNTU-ATP] – Coming Soon..
6. All features works even in offline mode also.
For more info visit
Website : https://www.universityupdates.in/
Forum : https://www.forum.universityupdates.in/
How to Fix Notifications Issue in University Updates App for mobile devices : https://goo.gl/6aMZVn
Whats New In this University Updates?
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
The University Updates application provides a convenient way for students to stay up-to-date on the latest news and events happening on campus. By subscribing to the service, students can receive notifications about new announcements, campus events, and more. The app is a valuable resource for students who want to stay informed about what’s happening at their university.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the University Updates on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent University Updates Reviews
Enduku paniki Rani app, academic calendar ledu, syallabus ledu innka enduku e app
My hard work is a…..,My sucess.
Useful information for students
Thank you Good morning sir I am not able to join the meeting today at night and drop you a call kar do stream kiku karra 3 hour ki kar do stream kiku karra 3 hour ki kar rahe ho aap log ko bhi asalamulikum ho aap log ko bhi asalamulikum ho aap log ko bhi asalamulikum ho aap log ko bhi asalamulikum ho aap log ko bhi asalamulikum ho aap log ko bhi hi ho aap ke liye bhi do you have to send Shukriya bhai ji
🖕🖕 worst University in the world 🗣️🗣️thuuuu
Very Clearly Framed, Easy to understand for a Student. Thank you
Worst Service there isno internal exam fee notification of batches R18 R16 R15 R13 R09
We refer the ownership of This University Updates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for University Updates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the University Updates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the University Updates.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.