Walk with Map My Walk is an app that allows you to map out your walking routes and track your progress. It’s a great way to stay motivated and motivated to reach your fitness goals. The app also includes a number of other features, such as the ability to set goals, track your calories burned, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Walk with Map My Walk for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Walk with Map My Walk For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Walk with Map My Walk on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Walk with Map My Walk using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Walk with Map My Walk so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Walk with Map My Walk on your computer.
|App Name:||Walk with Map My Walk On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MapMyFitness, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Walk with Map My Walk ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Walk with Map My Walk in the Health & Fitness category. You can download and install Walk with Map My Walk on your Android phone from there. MapMyFitness, Inc. is the developer of Walk with Map My Walk who made this app.
22.24.0 is the latest version of Walk with Map My Walk that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 10989807. Plus, you’ll see that Walk with Map My Walk has a good user rating of 4.8.
You can install the latest version of Walk with Map My Walk, which is Thursday, December 1, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Walk with Map My Walk on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Walk with Map My Walk for PC
1. Easy to use interface
2. Tracks your progress
3. Offers personalized recommendations
4. Connects with popular fitness devices and apps
5. Helps you find new running routes
6. Provides real-time weather information
7. Motivates you with awards and challenges
8. Gives you access to expert advice
9. Lets you share your progress with friends
10. Helps you stay motivated and on track
Walk with Map My Walk App Overview and Details
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Whats New In this Walk with Map My Walk?
In this release:
We've made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
This app is great for tracking your walks and getting a map of your route. The best part is that it’s free! It’s also easy to use and has a lot of features. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a good walking app.
That’s it! That’s how you download Walk with Map My Walk on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Walk with Map My Walk Reviews
I love it for tracking my walks and for reminding me of my distance and pace. Been using it for 2 years.
Great app. Lo he venido usando por varios años, muy buena aplicación, gracias por el diseño y la grandiosa ayuda de esta app.
Easy to use fun to look at totals and routes.
Keeps track of time, distance, pace, it’s a reasonably good free app
Great app, very helpful
It maps my walk and informs me of my distance and time. Great workout motivator.
Can’t find location making the app useless 😡
As others have said, it’s not saving data properly anymore. I submitted a support request but was fobbed off with “yes we know about this” & no further support or a fix. Will be happy to remove this if the issue is fixed, but new users should be aware that the app is not reliable at present.
We refer the ownership of This Walk with Map My Walk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Walk with Map My Walk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Walk with Map My Walk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Walk with Map My Walk.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.