Youper is a self-guided therapy app that helps you manage your mental health. It provides you with tools to track your mood, set goals, and manage stress. Youper also offers support and community resources.
The technical specifications of the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Youper: Self-Guided Therapy ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Youper: Self-Guided Therapy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Youper: Self-Guided Therapy App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Youper: Self-Guided Therapy?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Reviews
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy ANDROID App Summary
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy was developed by Youper, Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Youper: Self-Guided Therapy from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy is 11.05.003 on Play store with total users of 1289237. The Youper: Self-Guided Therapy app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy is Friday, October 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Youper: Self-Guided Therapy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Youper: Self-Guided Therapy On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Youper, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Youper: Self-Guided Therapy App Overview and Details
“If you don’t have time for therapy or patience for meditation, download Youper!”
“It is incredible what this app can do. I was able to change my mood just by sticking through and letting it guide me.”
“I struggled with depression and anxiety my whole life, especially since the pandemic. I saw this app and decided to give it a shot. Within 9 minutes, I felt completely grounded and calm.”
BASED ON SCIENCE AND PROVEN TO WORK
Youper uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques, the scientifically proven way to improve your mood.
A study from Stanford University showed significant improvement in symptoms of depression and anxiety after using the Youper app.
CREATED TO FIT YOUR BUSY ROUTINE
Traditionally, CBT has been carried out with a therapist in sessions lasting 30 to 60 minutes once or twice a week, creating a barrier for busy people or those who don’t like talking to a therapist about their private feelings.
Youper was created by therapists to make CBT accessible for everyone. Youper allows you to benefit from CBT without the hassle of traditional therapy sessions. Youper is available wherever and whenever you need it, on your own time and schedule.
TOP 4 REASONS TO TRY THE YOUPER APP
1. Want to cope with anxiety and improve your mental health?
2. Want to stop negative thinking, rumination, and toxic self-talk?
3. Want help in understanding how to deal with a stressful situation?
4. Want to find the motivation to achieve your goals?
Your journey to better mental health starts today!
• Analyze thoughts: identify and challenge negative thoughts and find different ways of thinking.
• Problem-solving: understand a problem, research available solutions, and take action to solve it.
• Goal-setting: get guidance to set goals to build the life you want.
• Thought journal: reflect on your positive and negative moments, and organize your thoughts in a private CBT thought diary.
• Mood tracker: track your mood with quick check-ins, understand your emotions, and identify patterns.
• Symptom tracker: monitor your progress and gain insights on anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms.
Premium features are available with a subscription. The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your Play Store Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can cancel your subscription anytime when you feel the Premium plan is not what you need.
Terms and conditions: https://www.youper.ai/terms-of-use
Features of Youper: Self-Guided Therapy for PC
1. Youper is a quick and easy way to get therapy without having to schedule appointments or take time out of your busy day.
2. Youper is affordable and you can use it as much or as little as you want.
3. Youper is private and confidential. You can use it in the comfort of your own home.
4. Youper is available 24/7. You can use it whenever you need it, day or night.
5. Youper is anonymous. You can use it without revealing your identity.
6. Youper is convenient. You can use it anywhere, anytime.
7. Youper is effective. It has been proven to help people with anxiety, depression, and stress.
8. Youper is easy to use. You can start using it immediately after downloading it.
9. Youper is backed by science. It is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which is a proven effective treatment for mental health issues.
10. Youper is risk-free. You can try it for free for 7 days.
Whats New In this Youper: Self-Guided Therapy?
This update has improvements to understand your needs and personalize your experience. We also fixed a few annoying bugs.
Youper is a self-guided therapy application that can be used to help users manage their mental health. The app includes a number of features that can be used to track mood, monitor symptoms, and set goals. Youper can be a helpful tool for those who are struggling with mental health issues, and it can be used to supplement traditional therapy.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Youper: Self-Guided Therapy Reviews
Today, my 815th day with youper and the last one. When your first thing in the morning is to sit quietly facing the rising sun, open the app for guided meditation and find out you have to grab your credit card to do so, it’s just ridiculous. I would have probably paid with a prior notice or gentle reminder. Bad timing.
I’ve been using the app for 3 years and haven’t requested to have my data deleted, so why did I lose access to basically all the important features? Please you keep saying in the comments I should be able to keep my access. I’m devastated
You want me to pay for the depression cycle thing now too? I’m and the end point and you want to make me pay for something that used to be free???!!!! Screw you guys! You’ve ruined it.
The app works better now. Thanks for fixing issues
Was using for years. Depended on it and feeded it data. Now it’s a pay wall. I’m just sad. AI doesn’t work like it used to… I am waiting for it to be entirely unusable without money
Paywall. This app used to be good.
You guys effectively ruined the app with the last update. We now have to pay to get the same use of the app as before? What a shame for a great app to suddenly become garbage. 4 years of using the app and now it’s completely useless, ruined and I lost all the entries I made to be able to track my progress and mood. Please bring back the old youper and remove the pay wall.
I really wanted this app to work, not be CBT & forgiveness like all the other therapy apps. I can prove I live in a violent, lawless area where I get attacked 1/4 of the time I go out my door and where the police are corrupt and purposely cruel whenever they can be. I can prove that I have no transport and am severely physically handicapped. I really don’t need to work on how my measurements are somehow off, or how I need to be more grateful or have goals I’m not physically capable of that day.
my app is no longer allowing me to open it it just gives me a continuous loading screen. yes i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it nothing worked.
We refer the ownership of This Youper: Self-Guided Therapy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Youper: Self-Guided Therapy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Viral Apps Review, we also don’t use our own server to download the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Youper: Self-Guided Therapy.
If you have any query about the app or about Viral Apps Review, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.